Search results

1. G

Peugeot 307SW 05/05

hi.. wanna know.. does it have panoramic roof cover? coz like sunroof, it has cover which we can pull in a sunny day..
  2. G

Nissan Fairlady 3.0 Twin Turbo FOR SALE!!!

i think this is the car... http://www.mudah.my/NISSAN-FAIRLADY-300ZX-Twin-Turbo-3633272.htm
  3. G

Airtrek Turbo

PM sent
  4. G

Airtrek Turbo

tempting.. Bump: tempting.. Bump: tempting..
  5. G

Japan mufflers for sale (stock clearance)..

Hafiz, 7.brand: Apexi Super Megaphone (S flow) ,inlet: 2.3" price: RM280 What is the body length and the tip length. And also PM me the best price.... Thanks.
  6. G

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

sorry bro.. forgot... I stay at gombak... so prefer half cut from Selangor / KL area... My phone number 012-6418089... Yes, Im thinking to swap the dashboard as U11 dashboard normally crack and I want a new look....
  7. G

Hello all... I own U11.... I want to convert to SR20DE Auto.. Can you guys suggest any workshop? Prefer if the workshop has done convertion for U11.. Please give me advice and suggestion.. I want to use most of the item from halfcut like dashboad,disc brake, abs,power steering... bla...
  8. G

Opti classic 7k

which one is like yours?? http://www.japancar.ru/data/images/_catcolor/1997/1362.jpg http://www.japancar.ru/data/images/_catcolor/1997/1361.jpg
  9. G

Opti classic 7k

email me too... [email protected]
  10. G

n.cedric brougham vip(cheap!!)

is yours like this? http://www.cars-directory.net/pics/nissan/cedric/1990/nissan_cedric_2556745_orig.jpg
  11. G

CHEAP!! Nissan Sunny/With Pix

Hi sage... Im working in IFS previously... You working near there rite... hehehe... anyway.. this is a very nice car to own.. yeah...
  12. G

do you all mind to join Nismoclub when they do TT session? If you all dont mind... I'll inform when they will go for TT.. we as old school team just do it at the same time and place.. coz its difficult for me to go TT session very often.. hehehe.. but hey.. this is only my suggestion.. its...
  13. G

hmm.. i pmed you already... bluebird5121... i pmed you too... Dont worry, I'll try to bring more friends when we do TTT later... bluebird 5121.., if we come..i think you should come.. or you will regret.. hehehe.. U11 sometimes go to dataran shah alam on saturday night.. if you are...
  14. G

count me in... nissan bluebird U11 1984..
  15. G

Houses : Buyer,Bank and Developer issue..

result from bank : I know they will not pay for this. bank will give me a letter state the detail why they late to release the payment. They ask me to take it and use it to negotiate with developer. They (bank) expain to me why they late. I think what they say is quite correct. wish me luck.
  16. G

hmmm... thanks guy.. currently my bank investigate why the payment was late.. Maybe I will know the result today.. If bank not gonna pay.. I will negotiate with developer to waive or give big discount fot it..
  17. G

My house are complete and I will take the key this saturday. But, because of late payment by bank to developer. I have to pay the interest. Of coz i dont wanna pay because its not my fault. How to solve this problem? Can I ask bank to pay and will they pay? Or should I ask developer to give...
  18. G

U 12 dilemma

tell me if you want the carb for replacement.. I have one spare carb for ca18 carbie.. I can sell it to you..
  19. G

(WTS)nissan bluebird 2.0 1989

I think this is U12 coz U11 last production is 1988.. and should be Front wheel drive... anyway.. for confirmation.. call the owner..
  20. G

i miss this car...

I saw one yesterday.. white color.. at jalan tun razak.. very damn good body condition.. it just like new... and a girl was driving that car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all Detailen Fans,

I was given the opportunity to restore an oxidized headlamps of a Civic. It was a whacko day as I had to rush back from Melaka for this restoration only to discover later that the owner was in Melaka as well. Not to mention the temperature today is like..... hell on earth.

Without further delay, i present to you......

Today's patient

Previously wet sanded by the owner using 2000 grit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience