Search results

1. From World Time Attack to Porsche Cup

So here we have it... the story of the kid that went nuts with his evo and made himself a name at the 2012 World Time Attack in Sydney now takes the plunge in professional racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup with Nexus Racing. Alif is team mates with team boss Adrian D'Silva and fellow WTAC runner...
  2. C

Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

There you have it... Alif Hamdan drives the Porsche Carrera Cup with Nexus Racing for 2013... you haters gonna support or keep whinging?
  3. C

i do admit that Karam got the short end of the stick. i wonder what his take on it would be. maybe should invite him here to say a few words haha... lets not go there... if he does take up Malaysian citizenship then he's Malaysian.. not a pendatang as some would say.. on a better note i...
  4. C

we were talking about why Petronas hires Taniguchi instead of Alif Hamdan weren't we? You said POLITICS and i said the Petronas SLS races super taikyu, japanese market calls for japanese drivers.. the politics is in hiring Fariq Haruman and Dominic Ang. Why have malaysian drivers in a japanese...
  5. C

Karam is driving the APRC with a proton now isn't he? unless it was a different guy i saw at the Queensland rally... You missed my point... a good driver doesn't just have talent.. i never said malaysian drivers don't have talent.. they just haven't been given the right environment to become...
  6. C

I detect alot of anger in that post.. which is fair enough.. in defense of the datuks and tan sris and tuns that fork out the money to buy these cars.. they would rather hire local drivers... the sad fact is that they are far and few between... at the end of the day you do what you have to...
  7. C

If you want to do the S1K i'll be happy to get you a drive with that amount.. I train my drivers on a console... he went quicker on the race track by a 1 second after 4 weeks on the "game"... thats the best value for money "mod".. all pro GT drivers use a gaming simulator.. heck F1 drivers...
  8. C

haha, no harm intended... it was just to prove a point. Motorsport has many levels.. the average ZTH user probably has done a track day or the odd time attack. So he/she would have some form of experience on track.. i'd suggest go out and buy a force feedback steering wheel and race on...
  9. C

so says the man with the orange shirt and the toyota corolla... wahahaha Think about how far it is for people to travel to Le Mans or to the Nurburgring.. heck it takes me 2 hours to get to my nearest circuit (Eastern Creek, where they had the silly WTAC).. but i still go for the races even...
  10. C

Thats true, but many were also having a fling down the Federal Highway, Kesas and PLUS back then too... its not the distance... illegal races don't happen just round the corner from your house... they travel pretty far to have a go or to watch.. putrajaya isn't that far away from sepang... but...
  11. C

who ever put the numbers together for you deserves a knock in the head... either trying to scare you or wants to make alot of money... i've run an s1k car for 30k.. tyres, fuel, food, mechanics, entry fee.. etc.. thats 10K per driver for 3 drivers...with 100k you're looking to be driving what...
  12. C

any country's motorsport is reserved for people with wealth or with access to wealth.. if you are struggling to pay your bills.. racing wouldn't be a priority unless you really have god given talent.. racing on the roads? really? you actually like mat rempits? no difference if they are on 2...
  13. C

Yes, F1 is better to watch on TV, in fact, F1 wants you to stay at home and watch it. Bernie Eccelstone makes his billions from TV rights.. he doesn't care if people show up at the race track for an F1 event because he doesn't make money from ticket sales. Why do you think he loves the Bahrain...
  14. C

wow... i haven't posted on ZTH in a long time.. this thread was too hard to resist! I hope you guys can appreciate an opinion from someone that makes a living from motorsports in malaysia, and see that the answer isn't really that clear cut. I run a team called Nexus Racing, we race in the...
  15. C

Nexus racing cearance !! 3 x honda dc5 track cars for sale!!

cars will be entered for SNF 12/11 !! come check it out for yourselves and ask us for details..
  16. C

2 of our fastest cars still available guys and girls!!
  17. C

!!SOLD!! Car #3 !!SOLD!! congrats to the new owner... see you in MSS 2012
  18. C

Video of car #2 in action during MSS 2010 Sepang MSS Race Honda DC5 - YouTube
  19. C

Here are a few more pics of the cars during build and in action
  20. Nexus racing cearance !! 3 x honda dc5 track cars for sale!!

!!NEXUS RACING IS HAVING A CLEARANCE SALE OF THEIR TRACK CARS!! Having upgraded to GT racing, we're currently clearing all DC5 cars and spare parts. All cars are complete race cars (they are not chopped and joined cars) with MAM Passbook, meaning they can be used for races such as the ATCS...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning,

Couldn't expect another sad case happen to me after the robbery case done by the 2 camry robbers 2 months ago.

Heres the story, was been awake by my family members this morning that later found out my Kembara was not able to locate on the spot where i have usualy park ~ which is outside my house .

Therefore will appreciate if u all can help me to look out for my car.

Enclosed is the description of my car:

Color : Gold
Scracthes on the right side of front bumper
Small hole on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience