Search results

1. Audison & Hertz setup for sale

All Items still come with 22 months warranty -Audison SRX-1(Previous model) - 2250 ringgit -Audison SRX-2s(Previous model) - 2150 ringgit -Hertz ESK 163L 3 Ways Component - 1650 ringgit -Audison Capacitor - 650 ringgit -Hertz ES 250D Subwoofer 10" - 780 ringgit -Connection FT216(50m) - 650...
  2. WTS Original SSR Vienna Merisia(Titan Silver)

Original SSR Vienna Merisia(Titan Silver) Bought at December 2009. Seller upgrading to 19inch. Specs: PCD 5 x 114.3 18 x 8 Offset 44 Front 18 x 8 Offset 44 Rear Come with 225 40 18 Toyo CT01 Tyres (80% Thread) Condition: Curb rashes on 3 wheels. Can be repaired Overall condition at 9/10...
  3. WTS Original SSR Vienna Zweel Wheel(Silver Polish)

Original SSR Vienna Zweel Wheel(Silver Polish) Bought at November 2009 Seller selling car. Specs: PCD 4 x 100 18 x 7.5 Offset 45 Front 18 x 8 Offset 45 Rear Come with 215 35 18 Tyres (90% Thread) Condition: Very mild curb rash on front left wheel. Can be easily polished off. Hairline...
  4. 2008 Suzuki Swift 1.5L

Registered on October 2008. Bought from Auto Lumina in Johor Bahru Nice number plate to go with the car Lady Owner Original Black repsrayed to Toyota Mark X Pearl White worth 5Kringgit by renowed sprayshop. Swift Sport Original Full Bodykit Swift Sport Original Taillight(Stock Taillight will be...
  5. Honda Jazz 1.5VTEC(CBU unit from Japan)

Year 2004(Exactly the same specs with Jap Vtec Fit) Bought from Honda Sri Sutera Car located in JB 1 owner 99% Accident Free(Nothing is perfect) Mileage around 90000km Original Colour NightHawl Black Pearl Resprayed Exterior to Custom Pearl White on year 2005 Facelifted Kenstyle Kit(1st mould...
  6. WTB Fairlady Unreg Manual 03

Hi to all bro... looking for a unit... budget around 15x to 16x... Pls pm mi or reply here if u know of a good dealer around... thanks in advance...
  7. FS 03/07 Apex Silver Mitsubishi Evo 8

CAR SOLD 2003 Apex Silver Mitsuibishi Evo 8 with Sunroof Registered on May 2007 Imported NEW(Not driven in Japan before) Naza AP Car located in Johor Accident Free Weekend Ride Mods to go with the car: Evo 9 front and rear original bumpers Black Chrome Sprayed Headlight(Evo 9 look) Evo 9...
  8. Anyone knows where to find Merz W124 masterpiece bodyparts?

Anyone know where? looking high and low for it...
  9. Parts to let go

Parts I have to let go... - OEM front undertray for Evo 8/9 bumper come with 15 clips. Good for those who want to upgrade their E7 looks to E9 looks Brand NEW. Still in plastic packaging. Bought in SG Asking for 650 ringgit - Evo 8 GSR Chrome Taillight Very new... Taken out once car is...
  10. Subaru Impreza GC8 WRX 97/97

Posting on behalf of a friend 1997 GC8 WRX 2.0 Litres with 5 speed tranny Fully import new on 1997 No major accident Engine: Triniti Racing Clutch Custom made dual layer radiator HKS SSQV BOV Exterior: Version 5 bodypart with GT wing STI upper and lower strut bars 17inch Sparco lookalike...
  11. Spray painting

Any JB members here able to give a spray shop that able to do full body spray for my EVO? I am just worried of my engine bay kena screwed up after taking in and out of the parts for spraying the engine bay.... Anyone??
  12. Subaru STI 7

asking for a frd.... issit possible to change the front part of the STI 7 to version 8? what else need to change beside the headlight? if possible what are the parts needed? anyone did this conversion before? what are the rough amount?
  13. ckwhon

HID conversion kit

what are the brands for HID kit? any quality brands??? pls state and if possible the price for comparison.... thanks in advance
  14. grounding wire and volt stab

can anyone recommend any good ones for the above items??? thanks in advance
  15. door panel of honda jazz

hi guys.... where can i find honda jazz's door panel??? i mean to change to a new set of door panel...... issit possible to find at honda service centre??? or where can i find it???
  16. Aveo bodykit

Hi guys... anyone know whether this aveo bodykit is available in Msia ?? especially JB and KL??