Search results

1. M

Mazda 3

-BumP-
  2. M

Mazda 3

Bro, my schedule is pretty tight.. I will arrange viewing for serious buyers only.. if you want more details of the car, please give me a pm. Thanks.
  3. M

Mazda 3

Location of car is Selangor. I'm not but will be in Selangor this weekend. Let me know if you are keen.
  4. M

Mazda 3

Updated more photos..
  5. M

Mazda 3

Bro, 2.0l I'll get more pics when I'm back but the attached photo is the actual car.. All stock.. If you are serious, please PM me.. thx.
  6. Mazda 3

Hi All, I have a end 2007 2.0 Mazda 3 for sale. Pretty decent car with approximately 75k++ on the clock. Car is pretty well maintained. Serviced at Bermaz only. Reason I'm letting go is that I have relocated and the car is underutilized. Location: KL/PJ Thanks!
  7. M

[WTS] SQ speakers (BOSE / DLS / KENWOOD)

Ok.. only wanted the 4" Thanks
  8. M

Tufoil Newbie!

Lol.. Sorry, what i meant was that can feel the car's acceleration is greatly reduced.. and would like to correct, one bottle is sufficient, not 1 liter
  9. M

Tufoil Newbie!

1 liter should be enough since the reservoir is roughly the same since u only put in 4L of engine oil. However, below are some feedbacks since i also itchy hand went to the local ace hardware shop and bought one. 1. vibrations - reduced 2. engine sound - reduced 3. mileage per tank - reduced 4...
  10. M

Types of SSS

Bro.. mission failed.. decided to take other car...
  11. M

Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

Thanks.. will wait till this baby is cash affordable as loan is quite impossible now due to its age..
  12. M

I have one question to ask all the Tezza Taikos.. where to find parts for this car now? besides kedai potong.. If say i wanna replace all the lower arms of the car..
  13. M

Toyota Altezza

If only the tail lights are smoked! Nice ride!
  14. M

Wow.. such long thread! I've been thinking and thinking for the past year on getting a Tezza or not to take one.. I guess I'll still consider it if one comes with tip top condition and good price! Drove it once.. sleepless for a week.. even my buddy in the passenger seat also find it awesome and...
  15. M

Types of SSS

yea.. Manual is the way to go.. BTW, got one question which is bugging my mind.. Since the manual gear is close ratio, say 120km h @ 4k rpm. how's the car taking it? I may require to travel outstation from time to time in this SSS :idea: Nowadays most cars would be roughly 3.2k RPM @ 120km h...
  16. M

Types of SSS

Oh.. Singapore.. Ok. Get what you mean.. Ron 97 cause knocking? I heard some here using ron95 even.. I'm also planning to try Ron 95 occasionally once getting it. Ron101 in japan eh.. Yeah I heard they have at Least ron99
  17. M

Types of SSS

Sorry.. what's a PI(JDM) SSS and what's the difference between yours and others? Issit the one with the electronic air con? I heard there's only one in Malaysia and its yellow.. Yeah, I've tested out the power.. consider ok ok only (Think its as good or slightly better or worse than my 1.8...
  18. M

Types of SSS

Yeap.. saw the car.. :driver: manual.. abit 'kick' jerked a few times when i tested it but lucky didn't stall :biggrin::biggrin: 36l@450km is reasonable.. and i heard RON 95 no problem which makes it even more economical to run if sacrifice the performance a little :slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Email: [email protected]

We specialize in a wide range of products such as Car Audio,laptops,mobile phones, plasma & lcd tv, mp3 & mp4 players,video games console, digital cameras, dvd players (Etc) atcheap & affordable prices.All of our products are brand new, never used, never rebuilt.We maintain multiple-supplier sources for our products as a means of being able to continually offer the best products at the best prices. All of our products arebacked by a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience