Search results

1. VanGogh

Random Shot: Ferrari F-?

It's been more than a couple of years since I last saw this particular car in Lensen, Cheras. Saw it a few times in the same area last time.
  2. VanGogh

Toyota Harrier 2.4

Thanks for the interest man, car sold 1 week after posting.
  3. VanGogh

Toyota Harrier 2.4

Thanks man!
  4. Toyota Harrier 2.4

Family Car, Accident Free Pearl White, HiD, Sony CD Player, 2362cc (2.4) Manufactured Year: 2000 Registration: 2003 Selling at RM78000 Neg Call/ SMS 012 388 6276
  5. VanGogh

toyota alphard alcatara spec

still available?
  6. VanGogh

Honda ek4/ek9 (vtec) -96

Dude, this should be your complete specslah. EJ6 2 door converted to Sir B16A4 Full Fujitsubo extractor and exhaust manifold Imported NGK Ingnition cables SiR Dashboard, Digital Climate Control, JDM Speedo Type R Shock Absorber Imported Japanese 16" Rims Yokohama Type S 195/45/16 Original Type...
  7. VanGogh

speedometer died..HELP!!!!

its the speedo sensor. EJs dont use cable. The sensor is located near the gearbox.
  8. VanGogh

need help on driveshaft price

Hi, my friend has a pair lying around in Puchong. If you're interested u can sms 012 3886276. Its from a SOHC non Vtec EJ6. He's selling for Rm150/side
  9. VanGogh

need help on driveshaft price

The new original driveshafts from Honda's authorised dealer are definitely costly cos they are brand new. Forget about the recond shafts as they don't last. If you're unlucky, most of them last between half a year to a year depending on how u drive. For the price you pay for a recond shaft, I...
  10. VanGogh

trouble with in car tv ( honda elysion )

I think it might be a safety feature, I read in some cars the screen will go blank when u disengage the handbrake but the sound remains. if I'm not mistaken the car I read about was a 7 series. So it could be the same as yours.
  11. VanGogh

Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Your Place For Only Rm250

Re: Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Your Place For Only Rm25 Thanks for the PM, I'll look you up when I'm free next month. Cheers.
  12. VanGogh

Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Your Place For Only Rm250

Re: Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Your Place For Only Rm25 How much to do an EK 4 door? Pm please. Cheers
  13. VanGogh

Few Honda Item for Sale (B18c Type R) Cheap Sale!!!

Can the spoon flywheel go into a B16A?
  14. VanGogh

WTS D70S!!!like new!!

Just the body? Does ti come with the kit lens?
  15. VanGogh

S04 year 1996 & 2000 1.6 single cam v-tec ecu diagram chart.

I have a copy of a Service manual for the SO4/EK in pdf. But its over 70mb. Its got some really detailed wiring chart in it. Dunno if it helps.
  16. VanGogh

Random Car Pics Part 2

I think its a Mitsuoka Orochi.
  17. VanGogh

Malaysia boleh!!!!

I read some time ago that the founder of this company passed away without completing the project. Hence its KIV at the moment. So we won't be able to see it on the road...
  18. VanGogh

PDA kaki

Yeah, its looks quite good. Pretty cool in fact. :)
  19. VanGogh

PDA kaki

Hi Afdzan, The repair issue was one of the issues we discussed among my friends who bought it from Japan. I guess buying it frm overseas has its pros and cons. Pros being the price saving and cons being the support. But from our discussions about the 838pro and the Softbank model, we also...
  20. VanGogh

PDA kaki

afdzan, you can try getting the 'Softbank' version of the 838Pro from Japan. Its much cheaper there. Less than half the price you pay here. A couple of my friends got it from the yahoo auction site in frm Japan. The handset's price + shipping + firmware update won't cost you more than RM1500...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye.. i'm new to this forum and this is debut thread.. Senang cerita i'm a newbie la.. hahaha.. :regular_smile:

ok straight to the point.. My father just hand over his car to me the honda accord cb5.. The car is good condition and totally standard.. i need some advise about doing the mod for this car.. preferly for the performance first.. can somebody guide my what to do.. thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience