Search results

1. K

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

Mitsubishi should be happy that they get hefty loyalty fees from proton since the lancer gt is gonna have replacement model soon.. so it wont pretty much affect Mitsubishi sells anyway.. in another hand proton will be able to use the 4B11 and 4B10 engine for RND to come out with their own engine...
  2. K

Imported Unregistered Cars For Sale

hi, am looking for either Mitsubishi Evo8 MR or Evo9 or GTR V-Spec 2 or Cvic FD2R.. whats the best available price for the above list of vehicles? unregistered or 2nd hand is ok with me.. thanks in advance.
  3. K

various unregistered imported cars for sale !!

hi, am looking for either Mitsubishi Evo8 MR or Evo9 or GTR V-Spec 2 or Cvic FD2R.. whats the best available price for the above list of vehicles? unregistered or 2nd hand is ok with me.. thanks in advance.
  4. K

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

5. K

Unregistered cars for sale

6. Clifford AvantGuard 5.1

Hi would like ask anyone have install this alarm in their ride? Is it good? I know that the process to install it take really long cause is quite a sophisticated alarm. Have a question though how much does Pro ICE sell this alarm? Am currently oversea so i don't really know how much this...
  7. K

Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

well generally speaking most of the trading around this world is done using USD that is the reason why the crude oil per barrel price is using USD and reason why the petrol price hikes even though our country has oil and gas plant is that those being dig up in our country wont be sufficient to...
  8. K

[WTS]Used Apexi Open Pod For Waja

Bumpz Of The Day
  9. K

[WTS]Used Apexi Open Pod For Waja

Bumpz Of The Day
  10. [WTS]Used Apexi Open Pod For Waja

Item(s):Used Apexi Open Pod Air Filter Package includes:Samco joiner, Apexi Air Filter, Air Filter Adapter, Stainless Steel Piping(Customize In JFA) Price:RM260 Warranty:none Dealing method:COD/Shipping(buyer pay) Location of seller:Subang Jaya Contact method/details:PM Age...
  11. New Car Engine Care Advice

Hi i'm not sure about whether this fact is really an actual fact or is just a plain myth. and i'm not sure whether a not i'm suppose to post this up over here or this is a repeated thread a not. because i try searching it and i can't seem to find any thread regarding this issue. ok so here...
  12. K

E-manage on WAJA 4G18

hmm... borrow TS thread and ask is it possible that the e-manage can be install on waja 4g18 without much modification needed to be done on the car? for e.g. the ignition coil, starter and stuff??
  13. K

CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo? Bump: btw... can the aftermarket piggyback ecu use on campro cps? for example the emanage of afc neo?
  14. K

Waja with 4G93T

can pass the puspakom inspection if put 4G63T?
  15. K

Persona or Waja..............

but i heard from persona owner.. persona actually suck up alot of fuel though.. correct me if im wrong @.@
  16. K

Is there any full face DVD,GPS n compatible with Camera unit ?

how much does it cost for the kenwood one? include msia map one a?
  17. K

Making my HID look better

hmm.. what if is for projector headlamp?
  18. K

Today my Evo 8 got Stolen :(

@.@ season parking lot also can curi the car away.. GG.. really not safe to drive car out this days... will help you look out bro... good luck
  19. K

Apexi i-moni use for sales !!! Used

can pm me your best price?
  20. K

Turbo Vs Vtec

hmm.. if the new fd2r than how o? just curious only.. not to create flame @.@