Search results

1. M

wts your skyline? post it here

car sold. Thank you all.
  2. M

wts your skyline? post it here

Would like to sell my Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR V-Spec. Car is accident free and one owner. Details are as follows; Year of make: 2001 Year of registration: 2006 Main Modifications: -HKS 2.8L Step 2 Stroker Kit. -HKS V-Cam Step 1 B (75 deg to 125 deg inlet cam adj.). -Alcon Advantage...
  3. M

WTB:Nismo coilovers for 34GTR

Not to set the Bentong circuit lap record but just to have an adjustable suspension. The last time I check my alignment, the front wheels were 2.5 degrees whilst it should be around 1.5 degrees. However the original suspension could not be adjusted. BTW Dr D, what is the web address of drift...
  4. WTB:Nismo coilovers for 34GTR

Any bro out there who would like to sell nismo coilovers for a 34GTR or equivalent suspension in terms of harshness. It is meant for street driving and not circuit driving. Email me at [email protected]
  5. M

WTB - Upgraded Brakes For BNR34

Thanks, will check it up.
  6. WTB - Upgraded Brakes For BNR34

Interested to purchase used upgraded brake, example AP 6 pots brake. Please PM or call/sms 0122772580.
  7. M

Wtb Gtr34 !!

A guy by the name of Iskandar is selling his car which is modded in terms of rim, carbon fiber hood, audio system, etc. GTR34 Year 2000. If interested I will search for his phone number.
  8. M

Wtb Gtr34 !!

There are two of them and apart from small things like rims and etc, they are standard. Could negotiate for RM250. They are 34gtr v-spec, clour white and silver/grey (unsure).
  9. M

Wtb Gtr34 !!

Try this number; Billy 012-2158008 of chinta motor.
  10. M

Wtb Gtr34 !!

Try this number; Billy 012-22158008 of chinta motor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here.. Previously loved to just watch comments & getting information from this site but i decided to register as a member here because i needed to look for an answer to the following questions.

I screwed up recently with my Myvi Extreme 1.5 Manual due to excessive work loads & judging from my current mileage from my due service which is in another 1.2k. The engine was totally dry of engine oil & as a result.. produced noises from the rods & bearing.

Went off to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience