Search results

1. R

no brand bucket seat price range?

damn...i would have bought it from you if i see your ad...anyway thanks! where else can get cheap 2nd hand bucket seat for the range i asked?
  2. no brand bucket seat price range?

hi all...i am looking for a cheap bucket seat to create my own custom gaming seat for my ps3. how cheap can this kind of bucket seat complete with railing will cost for a 2nd hand one? something like the attachment i dont need a branded one and just need 1 seat. just need it to look like the...
  3. change new honda city cd player?

i am thinking to change the latest honda city model cd player to something like pioneer or others. issit possible? have anyone done this before? looking at the HU dont think its possible though...
  4. R

car insurance question

ops....it's a 2.0L car. sorry for missing the info
  5. R

car insurance question

i am going to buy my 1st car and it's going to cost me RM100k. i am planning to insure 90K only and i want to ask how much is the 1 year car insurance i need to pay for the 1st year? I heard its pretty costly. I want to know how much they calculate for someone who never bought a car before. Thanks.
  6. civic 8th gen red front and red emblem price?

i want to get the front H civic Red emblem and back for my 8th FD2. i was wondering how much is the front and back? just wondering how much is 1 selling outside. if you know please let me know the rough price. Thanks.
  7. R

Painting the whole car to another colour

i have not asked about takeing out the parts to spray but they said 2k++ which i am not sure if got take out parts to spray or not. anyone done this kind of massive paint job before?
  8. R

Painting the whole car to another colour

Ok, i am planing to paint my civic lite blue to champion white soon. Now...here is the problem. If want to paint all white...do they really need to take out all parts and just left the chasis to paint? because if dont take out the parts some parts like inside the engine bay, door panel and the...
  9. R

8th gen civic type R conversion

how much did this guy did for a full conversion? i was thinking to swap the engine with a type R engine and change the gear box 1st
  10. 8th gen civic type R conversion

Hi, i was wondering if anyone here has done the full interior FD2R interior conversion? May be not all but like the RPM meter and the speedo meter to red colour. Can do it? Can we actually swap the type R engine into our FD2 without getting into trouble with jpj? another i want to ask is...
  11. R

Performance on Satria Neo ?

can we actually turbo charge the 1.6 campro cps engine with intercooler? wondering anyone did that to the ori engine rather than putting in a 1.8 gsr turbo engine?
  12. R

GODZILLA "R35" running loose in KL!

Ok...i just got a call from my friend that he said he just saw the new GT-R code name "GODZILLA" on Malaysian road around KL. It's a black color. So be on a look out for a loose GODZILLA on the road.... :adore:
  13. R

PS3's Gran Turismo 5 Complete List of Cars

you know, i was really surprised that proton is inside. Now im going to buy myself a PS3 next year, guy GT5, and buy an iswara from Proton in the game and mod kao kao. Then i want to see how it will perform against the big boys on the road! PROTON list of cars in GT5 Proton Savvy ‘05 Proton...
  14. R

PU vs Fiber bodykits?

Thanks for the info bro! now i know whats the difference. I'll got the PU then after your explanations. If get Fiber langar little bit crack cry man...hehe
  15. R

PU vs Fiber bodykits?

Im hunting for a bodykit for my car and i've seen some come with PU and Fiber. I have no idea what PU stands for and may be Fiber for like Fiber Glass? I am not sure what's the difference between PU and Fiber but it seems PU bodykit is much more expensive than Fiber. Is this true? Can someone...
  16. R

My Tezza under powered?

is yours RS200 ryonan? if we cant get 210hp on a RS200, then why is it rated as 210hp in the 1st place?
  17. My Tezza under powered?

I have a sneaky feeling that my tezza is not performing at 210hp as it should. Now i want to bring it to a performance shop and have someone to retune it back as close as 210hp and have it dyno. Do you guys know any shop that can fulfill my request above? If you know please PM me the shop...
  18. R

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

UPDATED - AS OF 22/03/07 1. porosaki 2. Jahax 3. rinagi 4. stepwyew 5. clipguy 6. Bl@ckTezza 7. martinchan 8. Desharmner 9. Test 10. JayDM 11. Lumix 12. WindT2 13. Z_edition 14. ARSSS 15. green 16. yetack17 17. 220mph 18. WLA3366 19. tengsh + Lady_Alt 20. hansc 21. nitrospeed 22. BlueTezza 23...
  19. R

Anyone Tried Aircool?

i did mine at puchong branch. About 2 months ago. So far so good. I put on the best film there is and it cost me rm925. Im not sure about other air cool branch but the puchong branch is the HQ. So they only do tinting only. Not like other accessory shop.
  20. R

Toyota Altezza (M) 6 Speed for sales

[email protected] Mail me the specs and pics

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Notice most family car turbo cars like Merc, BMW, Audi, Volvo, VW, Peug don't come with any intercoolers? For Malaysian weather is it sufficient, or it's bad of the turbo & engine in the long run?

Last time Merc, Audi don't do big boost on their compressor/turbos for lower spec models but nowadays we see most of the has increased the boost to gain more power with smaller engines, which in terms translate to higher stress to the engine & more heat.

You'd see Japanese Turbo cars usually...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience