Search results

1. P

various model of RSR sport spring cheap sale! (new item)

bro, got 1 set for suzuki swift 2008 1.5?
  2. P

[WTS] Suzuki Swift Sumitomo Brake Pads

how to contact u bro? give ur hp number laaa
  3. P

Chop Shop Item..

for adjustable i think i can help u 0126348158 sms/call me tein brand ---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:16 PM ---------- tein brand recondition nice price, nice things including installation sms/call for info
  4. P

2009 Toyota Wish

please pm me the price. i also like to look for honda odyssey rb1/rb2/rb3. can u give me the price by email to [email protected]
  5. P

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

hye, im suhaimi from johor. im very interested with honda odyssey i dont care rb1,rb2 or rb3. kindly can u email me the price and your contact number. [email protected]
  6. P

UK (recon) imported car - cash only

can you give me your contact number. when should i pay for the car? is it after registration in malaysia settle?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need to fit a bucket seat into my car and it definitely needs some modifications. Firstly, there's no aftermarket parts for my car so definitely have to fabricate or modify the seat brackets and railing. To me fitting in seats must be done correctly and properly because it involves our safety.

So if you know any good and affordable shops around klang valley, please feel free to share and if possible the price you paid for the work performed.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience