Search results

1. WTS: BMW E90 LCI Twin Slat Racing Kidney Grilles (Matte Black with M-Color)

Product: BMW E90 LCI Twin Slat Racing Kidney Grilles (Matte Black with M-Color) - Fits BMW E90 LCI models only. - Matte black with M-Color. - Twin slats (7 rows) on each side. Rarely found in Malaysia. - OEM (imported from Taiwan). - Item is brand new and not used (still in the box). -...
  2. Honda Civic EK 1995 B18C (M) for sale

- Honda Civic EK 1995 B18C (M) for sale. - Good condition. - View to believe. Engine specification --------------------- - coverted to B18C (M) engine. - Engine mint condition - No leaks (Only use Ravenol Semi Synthetic 10w-30 oil). - Perfect running gearbox. - NGK Iridium plugs. -...
  3. Proton Saga FLX SV 1.3 CVT (Year 2013) for sale

- Proton Saga FLX SV 1.3 CVT (Year 2013) for sale. - Still under warranty. - 1 lady owner. - Mint condition. - 100% accident free. - View to believe. Engine specification ----------------------- - Stock standard engine. - Engine mint condition - No leaks (Only use Ravenol Semi...
  4. Perdana V6 (Yr 08) mint condition for grabs!

- Perdana V6 (Year 2008) for sale. - Mint condition. - View to believe. Engine specification ----------------------- - Stock standard Perdana V6 engine. - Engine mint condition - No leaks (Only use Ravenol Semi Synthetic 10w-30 oil) - Perfect running gearbox - With original cooler...
  5. territorial^pisser

To all waja gsr owners...

hey bro, i use to own a waja GSR turbo CK version before and here are my thoughts: 1) recommended workshop: speedline motorsports, bandar perindustrian puchong. look for sifu leong and he should be able to kauthim the conversion for u (including lock GB from 4WD to 2WD, wiring and engine...
  6. territorial^pisser

Mitsubishi EVO8 GSR with many extras

awesome ride that u have there bro... good luck with ur sale... free bump for u... :)
  7. WTS: Nikon D7000 Camera

Shutter count: 2850 Camera model name: NIKON D7000 Exposure compensation: 0 Exposure Time: 1/30 Flash mode: Fired, TTL Mode Focal length: 32.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 48.0 mm) F number: 7.1 ISO: 640 Some other additional info about the camera: Purchased date: 09/10/2011 Warranty: Still valid...
  8. territorial^pisser

Rare Honda Civic EK4 - Direct Owner

nice ride u have there bro... free BUMP for you... :)
  9. territorial^pisser

ATF Type 4

thank you for the comments bro... actually, u're right! Mitsu would have engineered the SPIII ATF's before recommending it to be used for Mitsu gearboxes... let me try switching to Diaqueen and see how it goes... would probably opt for MOTUL if i have the budget in future later... thanks again...
  10. territorial^pisser

ATF Type 4

that's what exactly i'm gonna do... drain out the type 4 from my GB... do a complete GB flush... add the diaqueen ATF and test run for the 1st 10,000km... let's see how it goes...
  11. territorial^pisser

ATF Type 4

thanks bro... got my mech to look for the genuine Diaqueen ATF for my GB... it's time to change i guess... btw, thanks for the advise... cheers! ---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ---------- sure bro... thanks a bunch... got...
  12. territorial^pisser

ATF Type 4

thank you for this useful information bro... any idea where can i get the Diaqueen SPIII ATF fluid? ---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ---------- V6 owner's manual says use SPIII. Tried Penzoil ATF with SPIII specs... but...
  13. territorial^pisser

ATF Type 4

the owner's manual refers to SPIII. ---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ---------- yea bro... but what's the recommended ATF for V6? i think it's type 4 right? never tried diaqueen before... will the ATF suit perdana v6...
  14. ATF Type 4

Hi Sifu's, Got a quick question on the ATF for my V6... I've been using the Penzoil Semi Syn ATF for my car but i think it's not really suitable for my GB. Wanna try the Toyota Type 4 ATF as advised by our sifu's here... Can i know how the ATF looks like? Is it the one in the pic below...
  15. territorial^pisser

Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

beo NeuroOne, u're a star la... thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh for these comments bro... it will help me a lot... sure thing, will join u guys for TT soon! let me get my car serviced up 1st... thanks again buddy... will PM you my number soon... take care and have a nice weekend!
  16. territorial^pisser

bro NeuroOne, u're a champ la... thank you so much for your advice... well, i'd love to drive another turbo car again, but, family sure bising la... my dad always complains that i drive too fast... so, i would prefer to drive an NA auto first... if i really cnt tahan, then might convert again...
  17. territorial^pisser

hahahaha... bro NeoroOne, i used to have a waja GSR before... sold the car a few months back coz i'm traveling to KL now (for work)... as u know, the jam is like so giler... and, i really cnt tahan driving a manual... so, decided to get a v6 auto... thanks a lot for the GB oil bro... how abt Q8...
  18. territorial^pisser

Hi bro NeuroOne, thank you so much for your comments... i'll bump into this forum as soon as i get my car... tengah tunggu loan to approve... thank again buddy... by the way, any easier way to sustain with the auto gearbox? i mean, any gearbox oil that u can suggest? what is the recommended...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally, after all these years of photoshopped versions of 'the next GTR', Nissan will be unveiling the GTR Proto at the Tokyo motorshow on the 22nd of October.

http://www.gtrproto.com/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience