Search results

1. R

Any Altezza'a for sale?

Hi, The ones on sale in motortrader are not in good condition. I have checked them out. I have the seen the postings recently of those on sale. If you havent sold yours yet and it meets my budget, please give me a holler. Cheers
  2. Any Altezza'a for sale?

Hi Bros, Are there any of you guys willing to part with your Altezza? Im currently looking to own one and my specifics are, 1. Year of Manufacture 99-01 2. Auto 3. Standard or with acceptable modification 4. No colour preference 5. Maintenance Records (not compulsory) 6. Z-edition...
  3. Cheap PC for sale!!!

I have a PC for sale, Specs: Intel Celeron Processor 40GB Hard Disk Drive 512MB RAM DVD-Rom Creative CD Writer Soundcard (Brand not sure) LAN card Logitech Keyboard Logitech Mouse...
  4. R

Altezza For Sale

5. R

Random Car Pics

My previous Citroen ZX 16V (2-door) used to clock a top-speed of 235km/h! My current ride, SGTI is rather pathetic at 190km/h GOD is miss the Citroen!
  6. R

Post your TOP SPEED here !

My Citroen ZX
  7. R

2001 Satria GTI for sale

Thats good for you excaliber! I wanna sell mine at a more reasonable price. :regular_smile: BUMP
  8. R

2001 Satria GTI for sale

These are the pics.
  9. 2001 Satria GTI for sale

2001 Satria GTI for sale--RM39K now OWNER SELLING 2001 Satria GTI 1.8(M) for sale by owner. Regularly serviced, New Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres, Timing Belt and Waterpump changed last month at Proton Edar. Full service record available, SAFC, NGK Plug Cable with Denso Iridium Plugs, Sony Xplode...
  10. Nokia 6630 for SALE!!

NOKIA 6630 for sale. Comes with full accessories and 512MB card. Good Condition with 5months AP warranty. Price: RM900 Contact: Edmund 012-6659554 sorry no pic.
  11. R

[WTS] -- Brand New Handphone For Sale--CHEAP!

hi shen, i want the motorola L7. How much must i top up with trade in a Nokia 6230? call or sms me at 016-6178777
  12. R

Fly with discount fare!

well basically i dont have much details now, just i want to travel to sydney in august alone and i just need the rough estimate during that time. thanks
  13. R

Fly with discount fare!

hi blackie, how much is it for Sydney, travelling in August.
  14. R

[WTS] Swatch Special Packaging Edition

hi melody, anyway can u try to check whether u have model YCS410GX
  15. R

[WTS] Swatch Special Packaging Edition

hi melody, it'll be nice if you could list all the prices of the Irony models that you have displayed on the pic. please let us know soon. potential buyer here
  16. R

Brand New Suzuki Swift

r u sure ready stock? Heard that there are over 800 swifts stuck in P.Klang due to AP problems and most suzuki showrooms dont have anymore swifts..
  17. R

Maserati? Aston Martin

by the looks of it and the reg plate and the taxi next to it, its good old singapore!!!
  18. R

[wts] Genting Vouchers For Sale!!!, 1set=16pcs include free hotel stay, etc

mine not replied yet bro...pls reply asap, thanks
  19. R

BMW 328i (1997)

riezal, need more details... is this the timing chain model or timing belt model? how many owners?
  20. R

Sgti squeaking sound

yes gggti even without braking and with the car on motion the screeching sound is a sign of worn brake pads. unfortunately to check the condition of the brake pads, you will have to remove the wheel and take out the pads from the calipers to see the condition. the safety pin at the end of the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know of any good place for car windscreen/window glass
polishing? my windscreen are kinda rough & needs some shiny
& new look to it! :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience