Search results

1. S

evo owners - sharing bad experience

Maybe my EVO also been welding (at another workshop) before to take out a loosen/broken bolts. For me welding is quite normal way been use in most workshop. For me the welding parts i feel is quite normal. Maybe that time I'm under different mood (not frustraded) or different situation, so i can...
  2. S

My statement (since u mention "you all" mean) is not referring to you discussing this issue irresponsibly & without facts, you are CPG customer & you are sharing your experience here. Same goes to Ez. My statement is reffering to others that are not contribute to the objective of Thread starter...
  3. S

I agreed with what B18C-R said:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> "It is our hope that we continue to be mature and objective in our discussion. That one thing has nothing to do with another and we do not go personal and too emotional without...
  4. S

Japan gt june 2009 pics (upload them here)

Great Shots Lauguan!!:biggrin: Thanks for sharing your album. Terrence, where is your pics?? Paul, thanks for sharing also.:biggrin:
  5. S

Afos 2009

Start Listing your names below: 1.Leslie 2.Eddie kampoon 3.Kh Sim 4.mizu 5.EvolutionZ 6.Lancer7891.. 7. 8. 9. 10. More counting...
  6. S

Biggest Joint Car Club Gathering !

1. Leslie Ewe 2. Pablo 3. DewA_LavaU (I'm not gonna miss Japan GT again this year) 4. mizu (yay!!! chance to chat with the race queens again) 5. Azizi 6. Nizam 7. Kojai 8. Akmal Zaaba 9. EvolutionZ 10. Lancer7891 11. madiewaters 12. B18c-r 13. Ongkp 14. Slivia Can young man join...
  7. S

Mloc 2009 agm photos

Ley, Thanks for sharing, great pics with good coverage for this AGM. :) Here is few more rainbow pics.
  8. S

Mloc 2009 agm photos

here is few of the photos from me.....
  9. S

Mloc - track day pics

Azizi, dun have the "Throw Fire Action" lah, next time meet up you did it again lah...then i take it for you, so you can show it to your children & grandchildren.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Pablo, I saw your car overr take others on the grandstand strech also.....untill you pop the hood only i...
  10. S

Mloc - track day pics

Me going to sleep now...just now wasted too much time with 2 time waster........:banghead::banghead: Lanevo, when want to join us? we miss u too....hehehehe:itsme::wavey::driver:
  11. S

Mloc - track day pics

.....and few more photos.... the "Great White Shark" Mr P again... EVO Kit Another Monster-EP3 Bump: Leslie, u no need to sleep kah?
  12. S

Mloc - track day pics

More pics Soon the tyres will become full slick after few more laps. :biggrin: MLOC's mechanic-Mr Pablo!! Mechanic test drive his monster
  13. S

Mloc - track day pics

Azizi, Pablo, ealt, you are welcome. :) Joevie, thanks for sharing also. Here is some other to share also.
  14. S

Mloc - track day pics

Here is some of my pics Mr P in action Pablo Monster with Varis Wide body Datuk Azizi in action - tailgate H22-C's ride, another monster.
  15. S

Congratulation to MLOC PRESIDENT (Pengantin Baru !)

Congrat to Mr P & Mrs P!!!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Bump: Congrat to Mr P & Mrs P!!!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!
  16. Original brand new MAURICE LACROIX watch

Selling Brand new ORIGINAL MAURICE LACROIX at RM5,600. Market price RM7,000 Date of purchase is 2nd Jan 2009. Is brand new, all protection sticker still attached. Comes with warranty card & all the packaging box. Reason of selling, Got it as a gift, Dont like the design, so sell it at below...
  17. S

Varis Wide Body......

Anyone, have any idea where can get the Varis Wide body in Malaysia?? hehehe:)
  18. S

Greetings from Bangkok

Re: Greeting from Bangkok Nice to meet you E33. :biggrin: Azizi, you forgot to mention your visit to PatPhong & PingPong show leh....:thefinger::biggrin:
  19. S

PAINTBALL PICTURE(25th Oct 08)

Lau, i think you are playing with fire...that person in photo will going to shoot you with 1 full pod.....hahahaha..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:_: just wan some opinion from u guys/sifu out there
which one is more faster

-a std stock evo 3 engine wif full lock LSD gear

or

-a MITSU GSR 1.8 wif MIVEC head,evo programer, TDO5 h turbine n full lock LSD gear

-need all ur guys/sifu oppnion...........:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience