Search results

1. R

Fuiyo!!! Somebody transplanting v8 into altezza?

update us on the progress...how's the engine fitment? :)
  2. R

Altezza spotted!!!

wah..all can easily spot me nowadays khoyos: of course u can spot me in sepang...i was with u kot..
  3. R

After market Break kits

This one i can confirmed...i try it already.. :smile:
  4. R

emanage ultimate installed........

adian's a good driver...who's gonna enter the next SNF with altezza?heheheh harrison-your car now can install vpro also wat :p hulk-good luck on your tuning bro..didn't know whether u remmeber me or not but we did meet once in dori²..
  5. R

TT in The 19 USJ City Mall

Attendance: (please feel free to list your name here, everybody welcome...) 1) E S K A Y 2) Stepwyew 3) Green 4) 1JZtezza 5) Porosaki 6) bigbigfoot a.k.a. 'THE GREAT WHITE' 7) YellowNic 8) The 1JWireman 9) Mechanic Under The "CherryTree" 10) AtoZ 11)StormTrooper 12)wfhan 13)lemanmuslim 14)shazli...
  6. R

Toyota Altezza 1JZ Turbo VVTi -01

powerful monster
  7. R

Super Charge better or Turbo Charge better

Mr. khoyos..yours it 2jz la..how can compare with our slow altezza(not refer to those 1jz :D)...twin turbo some more... :thefinger:
  8. R

Max Speed On Ur Tezza?

rilex rilex... :biggrin: don't get too worked up...i know what u mean... ferio is just asking bout the location on where we test our car..rilex
  9. R

Turbo-charged Altezza

wah..meriah giler kat sini... nematoth, i think u better google or meet up with some of the guys.i'm sure u will get a lot of options. Your topic is turbo-charged altezza, but there's a lot of meaning in one sentences, it can be turbo-charge your original 3SGE or simply transplant an...
  10. R

Euphoria Motorsport Night

happening...ask monsterezza if u don't believe me..FRESH AIR inside :biggrin:
  11. R

Euphoria Motorsport Night

1. Monsterezza (wan) 2. Rizal82
  12. R

GIALLA Bodykit

Morning bump!!!
  13. R

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.. :cool:
  14. R

GIALLA Bodykit

yup...previously bought it from one of our members...
  15. R

GIALLA Bodykit

wanna sell one whole set(bumper+side skirt+ rear skirt).. :biggrin:
  16. GIALLA Bodykit

Front Bumper, Side Skirt, and Rear Lip goes together Condition : may have to repair a bit and respray to suits your car Viewing Location: Dori Dori Auto Works 4, Jalan Penggawa U1/75, Taman Perindustrian Batu Tiga...
  17. R

Service Your Altezza!

Jahax: Nanti saya balik bukit jelutong saya calling2 la...ni pun kat BA..hehehe AE111_SEG: I agree with u too on the uniqueness in terms of their offering..try it then you'll know it. :biggrin:
  18. R

Service Your Altezza!

Chill out guys. i thought this is where we share all the info and knowledge bout our cars. It is good to have options on where we want to send our car. Btw, i've been to dori2, trial and tom's.. all of them did do a good job on my car. So, at the end of the day,it is our choices on where we...
  19. Hi to all!!!

Do you have a facebook account? You are cordially invited to Join Altezza Club Malaysia on Facebook Please click the following link http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74645600649 We would like to recruit altezza owners in malaysia. Do support us! Long Live Altezza! ;)
  20. R

Service Your Altezza!

i think u are the taikor la monsterezza...hehehehe... whatever it is.. u know why i'm saying this...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears that Lamborghini have filed a claim with the trademark office for the name ‘Aventador,’ leading to the mandatory speculation that it could be the name for the Murcielago’s replacement.

A select group of customers were treated to a preview of the new raging bull at Sant’Agata recently and word is that the Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience