Search results

1. S

[WTS] RX-7 FD3S with sunroof

only can afford to look n see but cant afford to own
  2. S

[WTS] RX-7 FD3S with sunroof

dream car
  3. Can we use drive shaft grease for wheel bearing

Can I ask that can we use drive shaft grease for wheel bearing?are they compatible? anyone used it before without any problem such as bearing worn out faster
  4. S

Engine unstable after general overhaul

Who can solve or experienced before?It is possible the Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor?
  5. S

Steering Vibration after 120km/h

1) wheel balancing 2) allignment 3) arm bush
  6. S

the car still haven't out from workshop. Still with the mechanic ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ---------- compression test was made, all piston compression 200psi ---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- 6 hour...
  7. S

im using honda civic ek3 with d15b engine
  8. S

can it fit into toyota ficd?isnt that need a lot of midification?
  9. S

no check engine light my RPM goes up n down when idling and sometime the engine off suddenly ---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ---------- my engine leaking and the motor oil come out from the gasket between head n block...
  10. S

Honda Civic EK4

dream car
  11. S

Toyota MR2 Turbo

if compare to ek 2 door, i prefer ek 2 door because easier to find spare part
  12. Honda Civic ek3 CVT gearbox oil capacity

Anyone here know how much the the capacity of Honda civic ek3 (D15B engine with 3-stage vtec) with CVT gearbox oil capacity? Im currently bought 1 gallon (3.5 Liter) of "Honda CVT oil" and afraid that it not enough because i heard that Honda City with CVT gearbox is more than 3.5 Liter anyone...
  13. S

Toyota MR2 Turbo

if got chance sure will go to have a look with this ride
  14. S

Toyota MR2 Turbo

1 of my dream car bro the other 1 is rx7
  15. S

Toyota MR2 Turbo

car haven't sold until now? almost a year
  16. S

Civic EK3 front camber problem

that 1 no prob. no sound at all and steady ride
  17. S

i guess so because my car got a lot of tik tok sound last time 1st i change the tie rod ball joint, it reduce a bit but still annoying sound 2nd i change upper arm bush. sound reduce a lot and better handling and car more stable when bumpy road but still gt a bit of tik tok sound after cny will...
  18. S

before i jack my arm that day i did also ask them (same shop) to change the ball joint and they diamantle my upper arm and found that the ball joint come with the upper arm. It can't be change, must change the whole set. They did found the taiwan set but i dont want because i know it will bent...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience