Search results

1. DIY - Intercooler Spray

Holla... Been a while since I posted DIY stuff here. Been kinda busy with 101 things since the New Year. Those who have seen it in ZTH Mag, here is the Forum page to discuss... Those have not, grab one! This round's issue had loads of good stuff in there... kekeke.. (And my not so happening...
  2. DIY Underdash NEON (Cheap using computer parts)

Was walking about Low Yatt and saw some good offer for Neon Lights. 70% off :D This DIY can be argued to be Ah Beng or as a cool decoration.. but whatever it is... :P as long as we are happy can liau la.. These are standard PC neons.. This is from Cooler Master. Since I did not modify my...
  3. DIY - Voltage Stabilizer (Electronic Schematics)

Voltage Stabilizer, Voltage Regulator, Power xxxx, whatever... These are some big marketing words out there to promote these products. Many many brands out there all doing the same thing... Stabilize voltage, remove "noise" in the electrical signal.... Some swore by it, giving power, better...
  4. DIY - Lubricating Throttle Cable

This DIY is suitable for ALL Drive by cable cars... I have done it for my Nissan Sunny and My Mini... You can do the same for Handbrake cables too. The throttle response for my old mini is a bit.. rough and sticky... Sometimes, I have to step on the throttle pedal quite heavily as the cable...
  5. The All New - Smart Tag !

I am not sure about you all. I was pretty excited to hear about the new Smart Tag. So so so Happy when I got mine. :biggrin: Here it is side by side with the old one. Yeah, my old smart tag is falling apart. Card holder broke, the Smart Tag holder keep falling off... and so on. The new...
  6. DIY - AirCon Filter Cleaning

This DIY is applicable to ALL Japanese cars as they share the same Air Con system. This is a long posting as I am covering cleaning for Washable and Not Washable Air Con Filters. ------ My family car Alza was just a little over 1 year old. Realized that the AirCon seems to not be blowing...
  7. 5 Things to check before long trips

Hello all, Since Raya long holiday coming and many will be traveling home or going or a holiday. Here are some 10 important things to self check to ensure a safe journey for your family. I compiled a list and attached pictures (Not mine) from the internet. 1) TIRE Threads Check Threads...
  8. DIY Stock MyVi & Alza 1.5 Heat Shield

My family car is an Alza. I drive it weekends to fetch whole family of 3 generations to meals and shopping. My Parents + my sister + my son... It's a great economical car... trust me, it is very valued for money. However, I realized driving on hot weather, aircon is not as cold and the...
  9. DIY Fix Common EvoX Idling Problem

This applied to EvoX and It might be applicable to other Evos with the same symptom... Symptom : Rough Idling after spirited drive, Boosts or when is engine hot... What to do? : Check the Fuel Pressure Regulator Vacuum Hose I searched in Google on this symptoms and was surprised...
  10. mygreenoil anyone used?

Was passed a bottle of mygreenoil to test. Search the threads and found a sales page : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/automotive-wear-and-ware/349759-promosi-mygreenoil-fuel-saver-rm-45-jimat-33-7-minyak.html But not really much reviews or testimonials. Anyone can help on...
  11. NiBK Performance Brake Pads for Evo

Hello All, I love my EvoX and when I first got it and after doing major service and full checkup, I brought it to Sepang for an Open Track Day. Loving it in many many aspects comparing to my previous Lancer however there is something bothering me... Braking Abilities... I had problems...
  12. DIY - 'Magnetrap' - Oil Filter Magnet

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be...
  13. johnsonlam

AEON Tomica Ralliart Evo X

I am looking for these. (Because my car is decal with the same motive.. and I am LOVIN IT!) Anyone have extra and wanna sell? Am trying to get them in from Japan... Credits to Eric @ Loon. ~ My Die Cast Life ~: Tomica AEON Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X KSP3MdICg-I
  14. DIY - Car Lock / Unlock BEEP BEEP (CHEAP)

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound... This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT...
  15. DIY - Cooler AirCon for FREE

Hello Taikos and Bros... (Been a while since my last DIY posting here. Was doing Car specific DIY articles for the last few years)... These days, Haze la, Weird Weather la, Malaysia very hot... So, why not have a FREE (or almost free if you have to buy materials) air con modification to...
  16. Wanan have 2005 DIY Session in Penang

B) Hi Guys. Sorry for being missing in action for nearly 1 year now. Being really busy.... I was in a Mid-Life Crissis yesterday night. Thinking about stuffs... Then.. BLING ! .. Let's have back Penang DIY session sometime soon !! We can DIY together and then got for Evening TT .. HOW ...
  17. DIY : Change Power Window Switch

To change a new Power Window Switch.. on a Civic EG (Most cars are the same) Take off the screw to the handle To remove the panel is easy.. it is just CLIPS Take off the old Switch Install new ones. Fix back the panel is super easy.. just bang on the panel to the door.. the clips...
  18. DIY : Spray Door Handles

Hi Folks, Here are some DIY Steps to touchup, spray and fix a CIVIC door handle. STEP 1 : SandPaper the Item. Use Corse to fine sand paper to get the smooth finishing..
  19. A new Beginning..

:) A happy new year to all forummers.. Well.. It have been almost 6 months I have been 'away' from ZTH forums and lots of other forums too.. Sad to say that it is not my choice... I am really busy with a whol enew line of job and now concentrating a lot on my career... I seldom find time to...
  20. What DIYs would you like to See/Learn/KnowAbout

Hi All, Do you have some modification in mind ? The cost of the modification is killing you ? Like to find an alternative instead of buying them ? Have Pictures of Mods which you don't know where to source the parts ? Want to be different ? Want to discuss ideas out of the box ? ------ Why...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu's, pls comment which engine is more suitable for upgrating the wira 1.5(A), by comparing the FC and HP.

4G91 DOHC (Auto),4G92 DOHC non-mivec(Auto),4G92 DOHC mivec(Auto) and 4G93 DOHC (Auto).
1.6 mives got one triptronic one quite interesting, but dunno how is the HP and FC ???
My current ride is 4G15 (A), which is very in power and very pandai in FC (makan minyak)....about 17~20sen (depends highway and town area). This engin even overtake an ori kancil when wif 5 person in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience