Search results

1. amrancharger

Idiot Drivers

during the holidays, while traveling to north, i observed so many cars driving insanely fast on the left lane. then change to middle lane when there's a slow vehicle/lorry. these morons may even use the emergency lane to overtake. from my POV, they might want to avoid speed trap. this is...
  2. amrancharger

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

ok, that was expensive. next time can try go to under6...
  3. amrancharger

Beware of Hyenas/Vultures/Crows on the road

Yes, i now practice decline firmly. if answer its ok, takpe...these guys will act like they reallyyyyyy wanna help out. however there are a few good guys out there.(yes, i have received sincere help from them.thanks alot to these strangers...) but this experience teaches me alot... i never...
  4. amrancharger

Beware of Hyenas/Vultures/Crows on the road

same thing when i face tyre puncture. there is this guy offering to help me change a tyre puncture. suddenly when all complete ask for upah and its rm50! after a few minutes of debate i have to pay rm30 or was it rm40. this was a long time ago. btw i already loosen one nut. i am able to do it...
  5. amrancharger

Rusting found in brand new Vios?

even if u complaint at service centre, most probably they'll just spray on the rust. no replacement will be done...reason given is rust is only on the surface. so are u willing to wait half/whole day just to get it sprayed?
  6. amrancharger

Rusting found in brand new Vios?

i guess many cars facing this problem. have u tried complaining to SC?how do they go about it? hi temp spray is more suitable.
  7. amrancharger

Cars to buy with a budget of rm90k or less?

suprima is a better choice then preve. sporty and suits young executive. however its still a Proton and maintenance is on the high side wif cvt, timing belt etc.
  8. amrancharger

although i'm single... :listen: i also have a wife factor to consider. :biggrin: she loves jazz so much....so its quite a clear choice... swift sport...nyummy...however cannot afford lor...
  9. amrancharger

i'm eyeing for jazz or swift. planning to get either one by next year. now trying to survey for the best offer around...
  10. amrancharger

WTA - Tuning e-manage for my Perodua Viva

anymore recommendation?i know another tuner but located in kajang dat can do on road tuning. the thing is, he's quite far and haf to leave car for him to tune.hurmm... :smokin:
  11. amrancharger

i see...so they are not doin tuning in their shop. i just sms him just now and he's not available this weekend. a few other shop in sunway also busy this weekend. they said about an event tomorrow in sepang. guess i will postpone the tuning for now... btw, any recommendations is highly...
  12. amrancharger

i didnt know prodrag can do tuning. last time sent my car to JC Racing. now i find it a bit lacking. maybe coz recently re-do exhaust due to leak everywhere.
  13. WTA - Tuning e-manage for my Perodua Viva

Hi, :itsme: can anyone advise me where to send my perodua viva for emanage tuning? btw its an NA car, auto, just mod on exhaust.everything else is stock. thanks
  14. amrancharger

Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

my experience when dealing with supercircuit, price quoted in messages was different when i walk in to check out their products. i was really pissed off when one of the sales person in supercircuit did not want to entertain me when i showed him the price i got in their fb message. no matter...
  15. amrancharger

Myth of Voltage stabilizer

as far as i can remember, his diy VS is made with aluminium casing.shud last forever. not cheap lor...
  16. amrancharger

Choices of cars to buy?

yup security film.. but there are still a lot of smash n grab incident for preve owners. eventhough it is security tint but owner shud not be too complacent/leave things in ther car.
  17. amrancharger

Myth of Voltage stabilizer

i haf also cucuk him for mass production. he said need to find back the diagram on his ol laptop 1st... :bawling: he is a great guy, he do it for fun n research...the caps he's using is really expensive. cant recall wat...coz i m no engineer... :banghead: the thing is, he has a day...
  18. amrancharger

Idiot Drivers

every driver now always cut queue...even if i "ter" tailgating front car.they will squeeze in no matter how long i honk and give those cock stare n gangster attitude. :stupid: wat irritates me though, when these drivers cuts into the lane...suddenly they will hog the lane. if they didnt...
  19. amrancharger

front anti roll bar

sori bro..the arb already sold to a fren. i tink UR factory can custom one for u if u r interested. i got stiff ring also in my viva, no prob wif steering reaction...hehe
  20. amrancharger

New tuners for preve ?

any auto tranny car is really pushing it to the limit when force induction is introduce. unless someone in malaysia can come up with strengthening the auto tranny at a fraction of a price. in my opinion, preve cfe is really at its limit. but we can always mod it to make the power delivery more...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan GT-R has been killing it on almost every type of racing it has entered, be it circuit, road rallies and even drag racing. Now however, the GT-R has been bestowed the true drag racing treatment as the interwebs are chirping with news that ITP Racecars in Perth, Australia, has been working on a trio of funny car style GT-R drag racers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience