Search results

1. WTS-Tein Sport Springs used in Proton Putra

Hi ZTH members ! Clearing my storeroom and i have a set on Tein springs for sale Item is used but in good condition. These are Tein dress up master and was used on my Proton Putra for about 7 month after which i bought some adjustables. This should fit Proton Putra, Satria 1.6, Wira...
  2. WTS-Rare Original Carbon Fiber Side Mirror

Hi ZTH members ! I have this original carbon fiber side mirrors for sale. Reason why i say its rare its because i have not seen one for sale in any shops here or maybe i have not came across any locally. The ones they have here are like those F1 Carbon look type which i also have for sale on...
  3. WTS - NRG Carbon Look F1 Side Mirror

Hi ZTH members ! I'm selling off my NRG Carbon look F1 type side mirrors (Not original Carbon fiber) Item is NEW never been used and still in packaging. This one comes with the chrome shaft/stamp and not the black shaft or stamp. COD : Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya...
  4. 4G93 Tomei 308 Camshaft

Hi All, Selling off my Tomei camshafts, lift 308.. which was used in my Putra Item is in good condition and i will throw in a pair of aerospeed adjustable cam pulley for free Im planning to sell off my car so am removing all the goodies :) I have also posted my Bilstein Adjustable...
  5. Bilstein Adjustable with Cusco Pillow Ball Mount (MMC)

Hi All, Im selling off my Bilstein Adjustables which were used in my Putra. Selling off my car so am removing all the goodies :) Item : -Original Bilstein adjustable absorbers (Hi/Low) -Front Cusco Pillow ball mount (No Squeeking) -Back Cusco Mount -Coilover with GAB springs...
  6. Question - FC3S Oil Cooler

Hi Guys, Anyone know what other Oil Cooler that i can use for an FC3S besides the factory fitted ones. Im look for something smaller than the current factory fitted Oil Cooler. Any Ideas? appreciate the help..thankz!
  7. Some SA22C parts for sale

Here are some Sa22c parts that are for sale, helping a friend post this. -Rear lights -Meter panel -Number plate lights For more details and enquiries on pricing, please call Joe at 016 2323994
  8. Rotary 12A Engine's for sale

Hi guys helping my friend post this. Rotary 12A engines for sale, 3 diffirent types -12A turbo -12A Carburator -12A With Webbers All comes with Engine+Gearbox+Wiring For more details call Joe at 016 2323994 *Cheers
  9. FC Parts for sale

Hi guys I have some FC body parts for sale and some interior once -Fenders (slightly dented) -Front bumper with all the signal lights -Headlights -Front hood -Dashboard with the meter -Aircod controller unit -Console unit and some other interior parts -Section Japan adjustables high...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience