Search results

1. [WTS] LED Bulb H11 & HB3(9005)

want to sell led bulbs. originally bought for civic tc but unused. RM 100 nego. bought for RM136 total. Size H11 & HB3(9005) Temp 6500k Suitable for Civic FC 1.8/1.5TC
  2. Number plate question

Hi guys ! dont know if this is the right place to ask, but is there any way to transfer a number plate from an old car to another old car? Am thinking of selling my seg, but i wanna maintain the number plate onto my civic. I heard last time you could get a motorcycle (new), to use that...
  3. Skunk2 Products

Skunk2 Alpha Megapower Header Honda B-Series Skunk2 Alpha Megapower Header K20A (FD2R) Skunk2 Throttle Body 70mm Please call for serious buyers. Not so free to check ZTH everyday. THANKS !! 0126411290/0162970297 ENDLESS Products...
  4. Toyota Carib Bodypart

Item(s): AE111 Carib Bodypart Package includes: Bumper + 2 Fender + Hood + Headlamp Price: CALL Warranty: NIL check in cod Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Damansara, KL, Subang Contact method/details: 0162970297 --- Item(s) conditions: Used - Good...
  5. Toyota C52 Gearbox

Item(s): Toyota C52 Gearbox Package includes: Gearbox + Shifter + Blacktop Ori flywheel Price: Offer me Warranty: 5 days Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Damansara, Subang, KL Contact method/details: 0162970297 --- Item(s) conditions: Used - Good ----------...
  6. Nology for 4AGE 20v

Nology for 4AGE 20v / Honda B series Item(s): Nology Silver Spark Plug and Nology Hotwires Package includes: Price: PLS/SMS call for best price ! Warranty: Check on COD Dealing method: COD / Post. COD recommended Location of seller: Damansara, KL, Subang Contact method/details: 016 297...
  7. AE111 Carib boyparts

AE111 Carib bodypart includes i) headlamp (the other not in picture, but is available) ii) bumper iii) 2 x fender iv) bonnet hood CALL !! 0162970297
  8. Ecu

Wanna ask, it is not possible to use controllers like afc neo /safc2 for bt ecu right? Because of the self learning nature of the ecu. Has anyone tried a bt ecu connected to emanage(w harness) AND connected to afc neo? My thinking is use afc neo to adjust afr through emanage so that ecu...
  9. Nology

Hi guys, my brother in law is going to US soon, and i was thinking of asking him to bring back some nology goodies cause here is too expensive. His friend ask him to buy for HONDA, so i thought might as well see if they have for toyota. Anyways, Im quite confused with the spark plug. I...
  10. 20v plug / headlamp

1) hi bros, i recently need to change spark plugs and i hear all sort of different recommendations. so im here to do a survey on which spark plug satisfy you all 20v owners the most some tell me Bosch Iridium Fusion is good, some say NGK iridium ix etc. hopefully 20v owners can share...
  11. Gap between wheel and fender

Hi brothers, I got a problem... Im using adjustable suspensions hi/lo only... My mech adjusted to similar length (for example, both rear adjusted to 50% height, both front adjusted to 50% height) However, i noticed recently, when I measure using finger, the right side of the car...
  12. Few stuff for AE101

1) 4AGE original Airbox RM80 2) ae101 err dunno what this thing called. rm50 3) Nology Silver Spark Plugs. RM240 4) AE111 Carib bodypart includes i) headlamp (the other not in picture, but is available) ii) bumper iii) 2 x fender iv) bonnet hood 5) Hotbits strut bar AE1x1 CALL !! 0162970297
  13. K&N Filter for 4AGE BT

Sold..
  14. Piggyback/Standalone

Hi guys, question I need answers to: i) whats the difference between standalone and piggyback ecu? ii) i got 2 friends who told me the e-manage blue keeps giving problem(i.e: ecu reset sometimes) maybe their ecu die liao, dunno la. anyone else encounter this prob? and members who are...
  15. Improve the brakes!

Hi guys, another topic opened by me. As we all know, almost all our seg after convert engine sure change the brakes right?? Some change to levin twin pot/ sw20 some change to evo 3 bla bla.. Im using a pair of twin pots from a levin HC, and the rear I have no idea whether its convert from...
  16. SEG Chassis Mod

Hi guys, this time I got questions on the SEG chassis Firstly, I have a front two point strut and front anti roll bar installed. i) Is it better to change to 3-point? Whats the difference? ii) What is undercarriage bar for? iii) Does a REAR anti roll bar help in stability and corners...
  17. quick question...

Hi bros and all, I recently upgraded to BT 20v.. the other day while driving on the highway, i full throttled just to hear the nice engine note... however, when i past 5000rpm, i hear the sound like *fiiiii~* coming from the engine bay. is that the noise of VVT or is there something wrong...
  18. 0

I cried this evening when i was in the jam

WHen i saw this !!!
  19. front brake disc upgrade

hello toyotarians, recently i was thinking of a twin pot brake upgrade for me 94" ae101. what i have is the everything except the knuckle. According to my mech, he said that the knuckle had to be changed because the twin pot disc was being blocked my the hub. after calls to mr lobang king...
  20. Can anyone tell me if malaysia has this

the taillamp is it available here?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re: Random Exotics Pics 2

This is the second GT3 RS 4.0 to be sighted in KL. One of the 2 of 5 units that will ever come to Malaysia officially, at least until the rest get their hands on the grey imports, which is a battle in itself as all 600 has been snapped up, and for the current buyers (who are all smiling ear to ear) to part with their 4.0 RS, it's not going to be easy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience