Search results

1. K

Toyota sprinter trueno ae111 bz-r

Looking for a new owner to take good care of this "RARE" gentle car!:bawling: ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:18 PM ---------- Anyone interested can call me directly. :listen:
  2. Toyota sprinter trueno ae111 bz-r

-Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE111 BZ-R -1995 Model / 2003 Register -Japan Spec CBU Imported -DIRECT OWNER (2nd owner) -Engine 1,587cc 4AGE 20V Black Top -Power 165PS (Standard Engine) -4 Speed Automatic Transmission (Can upgrade to 6 Speed Manual) ENGINE: -HOT WIRES Spark Cable with Earth...
  3. K

Bmw e60

Silver Top? can post more pic?
  4. Nissan R35 GT-R Pure Edition 2011 UNREG

-Nissan GT-R R35 Pure Edition -2011 Model -UNREGISTERED -New Face Lifted -JAPAN Spec -Engine 3,796 cc V6 Twin Turbo -Power 550 PS / Torque 64.5 kgm -Full Time 4WD -6 Speed Dual Clutch -Keyless Entry / Push Start System -F1 Paddle Shift -Alcantara / Leather Electrical Seat -Rear...
  5. K

Toyota 86 GT Spec ZN6 2012 (6Spd Auto Paddle Shift)

hey bro, what details u need me to give you? all info are stated in the list above bro. anything please do let me know . loan you can arrange yourself for lower interest rate. limited units available at the moment. thank you. :driver:
  6. Toyota 86 GT Spec ZN6 2012 (6Spd Auto Paddle Shift)

Toyota 86 GT Spec ZN6 2012 (6Spd Auto Paddle Shift) UNREG -Toyota 86 ZN6 GT SPEC -2012 Model -UNREGISTERED -JAPAN Spec -Showroon Unit (Like New Car) -Engine 1,998 cc FA20 NA BOXER ENGINE -Power 200 PS / Torque 20.9 kgm -Consumption 13,0 KM/L -6 Speed Sport Direct Shift Automatic...
  7. Toyota 86 GT Spec ZN6 2012 (6Spd Auto Paddle Shift)

Toyota 86 GT Spec ZN6 2012 (6Spd Auto Paddle Shift) UNREG -Toyota 86 ZN6 GT SPEC -2012 Model -UNREGISTERED -JAPAN Spec -Showroon Unit (Like New Car) -Engine 1,998 cc FA20 NA BOXER ENGINE -Power 200 PS / Torque 20.9 kgm -Consumption 13,0 KM/L -6 Speed Sport Direct Shift Automatic...
  8. K

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

how much you charge for the student AP? possible if i look for the car myself and you help to arrange it back for registration? please quote me a price for the AP and handling + transport car price range 500,000yen - 1,000,000 yen 2,500cc - 3,000cc tq
  9. K

Toyota Trueno AE111 JDM (2 doors)

good luck with your sales... ^^
  10. K

TRD CALIPER & TRD Sport Rim

Hi bro, u still have the trd caliper? How much is your best price? Interested. Pm me your price. Thanks
  11. K

[WTS] TEIN Super Street (Offer)

Hi bro, you still selling TEIn Super street? Can you quote me for Ae111? And also drop in filter K&N for 4age 20v BT. Thanks.
  12. K

Tein type flex adjustable ae82 92 101

Still available?? What is the best you can go? Thanks
  13. K

Toyota Altezza Qualitat version - 00/09

your car still available? can you pm me the best price and can send me some more pictures of your car recently? the photos pixel too small cannot look properly. can you also send me a copy of your registration card i would like to ask for the loan. thanks.
  14. K

Toyota Levin used parts

can you send me the HKS exhaust pictures? thanks
  15. K

toyota levin 20valve turbo 6speed half cut

hi, do you sell the TRD strut bar only? im interested with the strut bar!! ^^ thanks
  16. K

AE111 levin y2k TRD bodypart

thanks!! im looking forward about it.
  17. K

Drop in filter TRD for SEG AE101/111

hi, can wash the filter? how about the condition? still like new? took out from halfcut? interested with it. can you offer me the best price?
  18. K

is BOMEX. i'm looking for the TRD bumper for the model you posting. if you got please do let me know. this is the TRD bumper. thanks
  19. K

that bumper i think is BOMEX? not TRD thanks
  20. K

Toyota Levin AE86 1.6 Manual 1986 "Drifting Legend"

i just try to sms but no answer. call also cant get into......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RISI COMPETIZIONE RACE TO AN HISTORIC WIN AT SEBRING

Sebring, Florida - On Saturday night, March 17th, Jaime Melo, the driver for the RisiCompetizione No. 62 Ferrari 430GT (Salo/Melo/Mowlem) delivered the most exciting last lap in the history of the 12 Hours of Sebring in the 55th running of the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring, when he took Risi Competizione car home to a .202 second GT2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience