Search results

1. W

My ceFIRO

Usually is the Battery problem, not enough juice to turn the starter.
  2. W

My ceFIRO

Mine happen after engine fully warm up, and drove for minimal 20mins. Think the engine bay heat may have heat up the AFM making it go crazy. The car feel sluggish, and RPM may drop when you try to accelerate from standstill. ---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit...
  3. W

My ceFIRO

Chopshop. Same as skyline r34 gtt (rb25) very common. Think rb20det also used the same afm.
  4. W

My ceFIRO

Maybe is the afm. Had this problem twice. I clean the AFM with CRC contact cleaner (non oil based). I have a spare AFM, just clean the AFM with CRC and let it dry for few hours, then swap out my car AFM. Keep the dirty AFM in the store.
  5. W

neo

When Malaysia introduce Ron-95, motortrader and other auto magazine already publish what car can use. Cefiro A32 and A33 is advice able to use 97. Go search the old news. And Japan mostly use high octane fuels. You can try 95 for few tank, you know the difference. Even my wife can tell the...
  6. W

neo

Highest as possible. 97
  7. W

A32 3.0L Water Heater

My heater hose burst, now temporary bypass. Sim Gee do sell the local made hose, but no stock. Yes, with water heater, temperature is much better. When we set to 22c, the temperature is constant at around the temperature. Without it, you feel sudden chill, than not cold and come back chilled...
  8. W

performance parts for vq30

Put in a SR20DET
  9. W

A33 head gasket leaking

Time to change oil seal from top to bottom. This VQ will start leaking after 100+kkm. Change the valve cover nut too.
  10. W

Need all Cefiro member to give opinion & info on A32...

Even converter, you need to spend few thousand for oil seal, suspension and parts. That maybe another 4 to 5k.
  11. W

Need all Cefiro member to give opinion & info on A32...

01) 1/2 cut Range from 3.5k to 5k 02) Not sure, maybe around 3k for taiwan parts. The original bumber is around 900 for front, the headlight is RM 550 each, and the spotlight is RM 300 each (you need 4). you do the math. 03) If you need, will have to special order maybe 1k (not sure), wiring...
  12. W

Transplant to VQ25DD from A33

You still are doing timing retard, anyway is still lost of power. How effective, i am not sure. I only can tell you when i pump 95 into my fatty 3L, my wife can tell the difference when she drive.
  13. W

Transplant to VQ25DD from A33

VQ is best to use 97. Even 2.5
  14. W

Cefiro water hose

Nope, but i am not sure what other cause.
  15. W

Cefiro water hose

Sure have to change la, else walk to work meh? Now all change but i find the water pressure build up are high. Water hose very very tight.
  16. Cefiro water hose

Anyone got experience on Fatty water hose? My A32 water hose are cracking and leaking one after another. First is the heater hose, now is the L hose in front of the engine. What next... dam.
  17. W

Nissan cefiro air cond control panel

Life is about helping other. Enjoy.
  18. W

Nissan cefiro air cond control panel

Is not the A/C panel problem. Is the power transistor in the cooling coil. 01) If you did a/c service recently maybe the copper pipe touch the transistor heat sink and that also trigger it to auto start at 3rd speed. 02) You have a faulty power transistor. Get from chop shop is about RM...
  19. W

Unable to Shift gears

That is because the level are not correctly adjust. Your mechanic need to readjust. It happen when you dismantle out the g.box for service. The apply brake to move out from P is a safety feature. Imagine someone / kid play on the idle car when you park somewhere. Kid go play the auto stick.
  20. W

Unable to Shift gears

And need to apply brake to move out from P :) incase you don't know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience