Search results

1. S

Any nissan murano owners out there??

akuma, 1) so for the door lock meaning i have live with it...ok then 2)for engine start i will try to check with the crank sensor, and in addition there was white smoke from my exhaust recently, so i'm not sure wat's wrong with it now. 3) as for over heating i have already change the top plastic...
  2. S

Thanks for the parts offer, but before I could start ordering parts i need to know what is really wrong with my car....so anybody outside please help...do you know which workshop around klang valley area is very good with 2.5L Nissan murano... :adore:
  3. S

I also heard that 2.5L Murano is sharing the same engine as the X-trail, however i think i might have a bit more problem than u guys, I have power door lock issue, engine starting issue, over heating issue and side mirror issue...feel so depress...but i still like the design...but i just cant...
  4. S

Hi there!!! do you manage to find a good workshop to service your murano ? Because I'm having one 2005 2.5L Murano, would really help if can direct me to workshop that is good at fxing nissan murano...
  5. S

Apple iPhone (3GS) 32GB,Nokia N97 (32GB) HTC Shift and BlackBerry Bold 9000 Free Ship

Re: Apple iPhone (3GS) 32GB,Nokia N97 (32GB) HTC Shift and BlackBerry Bold 9000 Free How much are you selling for the Black Berry Bold ? RM 1200 ++ as well ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TO learn more on Professional detailing - Free & good sites available
does not need to spent $$$$ to buy this nor this

start Patronising this international sites you will see how to DIY yr car detailing

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2296280#post2296280...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience