Search results

1. A

Old MyVI overhaul

Any tips for not screwing up the timing when reassembling?
  2. A

Old MyVI overhaul

From what I read, myvi k3-ve engine cannot do skimming because it is using timing chain. If done then the timing will become off a bit. I am not that ambitious to do full overhaul. Top overhaul will do. Do you know where I can get a copy of mechanic manual for myvi? I don't think this is...
  3. Old MyVI overhaul

I am planning to do an overhaul for myvi 2006 auto 1.3. Cause the flywheel is leaking oil. Not serious but it's annoying me. There are also signs of head gasket blown as coolant is bubbling when engine is running. However, I am not confident enough as car DIYer yet. I need more preparations...
  4. A

DIY coolant replace + flush

Thanks! What a relief to know it's not something I did wrong or the coolant system having issue.
  5. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Got it! Thanks!! Your guide helped a lot.
  6. A

Yes, I did drain from the plug as well. Cause radiator is bubbling from the opening. Not sure why. One of the issue is blown head gasket. So trying to find out what is the reason.
  7. A

Any idea why when I flush my myvi, it only take 2.2liter of coolant? I thought it should be like 4 liter. FYI, I did open the thermostat and flush all the water out. After that did run the engine for 15min to flush out the bubble. Also I see lots of soapy bubble. Wondering how to diagnose...
  8. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Sorry, I don't quite get it. You mean I plug the return hose into the wrong place? I should have plugged into the breather hose at the other side of the engine (like in your first attempt)?
  9. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Thanks for the advice guys, I end up didn't use the transparent hose. Bought a black hose from Shopee because my regular spare part shop does not have this hose and so does hardware shop. The hose size is a little bit too small for the oil catch can so I tried forcing it with took a lot of...
  10. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Sorry, I have been doing other stuffs to the car and had to put the oct on hold until now. Should be doing this in a week or two. I still need to find the rubber hose which I am not sure the size. Found some gas hose used for cooking gas tank. Those transparent type. Can use? If not where to...
  11. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Yes, that's what I thought too. Should be good enough for usage. Another question which I can't seems to find answer. Why are some OCT comes with 3 ports?
  12. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Apparently it's a famous brand, Mishimoto. Can get it for around RM70 from Shopee. https://shopee.com.my/Mishimoto-Compact-Baffled-Oil-Catch-Can-2-Port-Universal-i.108284019.1707143912 I think it's worth the investment as it's only 1 time installation only.
  13. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Ahh..I see. Definitely do not want it to cause more problems than benefits. In that case, do you have any OCT canister to recommend? For MyVI, is something like this good enough?
  14. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Have not decided yet. Is there a difference? Probably going to those ready made cans where some have 2 ports and some 3 ports.
  15. A

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Can I get a clearer picture on MyVI OCT implementation? Noob here and very interested with installing OCT on my 2006 1.3 MyVi. Very sorry to bro Izso as I don't see the host clear enough going from where to where and which one is intake and outtake.
  16. A

Honda City 2009 Modulo ABS Full Set + ABS Spoiler

bro, what's the price for only the spoiler+installation? Do I have to pay separate to match my car color? It's metal polished.
  17. A

Mazda Models

Sedan and Hatchback: Mazda 2
  18. A

WTS : Suzuki Swift 2005 With Bodykit

what is the mileage? Had any accident? Serious buyer here. PM me.
  19. A

extractor for toyota avanza

i lose interested on a company with their website "not configured yet". If I am not mistaken powerzone website is already up for very long time. Still having it as "not configured yet" is just plain ignorant. More over, I heard from my friend that their service sucks.
  20. extractor for toyota avanza

anyone know where I can find 421 extractor for avanza? I am driving an auto engine so does extractor exist for this model? I tried looking at powerzone.com.my but their website is showing "not configured yet".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Any info on bolt tightening specification on 4G63T engine assembly?
What's the torque required to put all of em together?
Please help.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience