Search results

1. civic fd1 aircond condensor fan

Hi all, My civic FD1 currently having aircon problem which is the fan is not running when it is suppose to.already sent to workshop and checked the power source to the fan it is available and the mechanic sugested to replace the fan assembly(most probably the motor is k.o already).. I wanna...
  2. js racing exhaust for accord euro r cl7

hi all,a set of used js racing full titanium exhaust plug n play for accord cl7 euro R for sale.very good condition 9/10.set includes centre box and rear muffler(single outlet) as shown in the photos.nice sound and very lightweight.price is slightly negotable.call or pm me.
  3. White honda civic '99 ADX 1986 stolen!

Dear all ZTH forummers, A white 4 doors honda civic EJ9 belongs to my friend was stolen this morning at Cheras/Bandar Salak Selatan area.For recognization it has 99 spec exterior,carbon fibre front hood,gunmetal color 15'' 6 spoke rims and smoked headlamp with reg number ADX 1986. Whoever...
  4. White EJ9 '99(m) B16A for sale...

Car sold....
  5. Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Hello hondarians, Just wanna get some opinion from u guys about accord euro-r cl7....now im looking forward to own one preferably a recon model,but im not very sure about the maintenance cost and availability of the spareparts here in malaysia since the car is very rare.i have a few questions...
  6. B16A check engine lite turns on..

Hello sifus... Currently im using B16A from eg9 fitted to ek 4 drs...my problem is once happened the check engine lite illuminate while vtec opens and it was at range 6-7k rpm.when i slow down the lite still on and the engine idle seems to be high and unstable.after i turn off the engine and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience