Search results

1. civic fd1 aircond condensor fan

Hi all, My civic FD1 currently having aircon problem which is the fan is not running when it is suppose to.already sent to workshop and checked the power source to the fan it is available and the mechanic sugested to replace the fan assembly(most probably the motor is k.o already).. I wanna...
  2. helmistaley

js racing exhaust for accord euro r cl7

u got pm bro..thanks!
  3. js racing exhaust for accord euro r cl7

hi all,a set of used js racing full titanium exhaust plug n play for accord cl7 euro R for sale.very good condition 9/10.set includes centre box and rear muffler(single outlet) as shown in the photos.nice sound and very lightweight.price is slightly negotable.call or pm me.
  4. helmistaley

[WTS]Accord Euro R CL7 Bodykit

Hi,i'm lookin for front grille mugen style for my cl7 year 05...do u have it?
  5. helmistaley

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

guys,who knows where to find cl7 fog lamp??mine is already pecah on the right side.....kena batu i guess..:(
  6. helmistaley

wooohoo..shining glossy pearly white monster with flaming red top engine this time....:adore::adore:
  7. helmistaley

wah...for sure ur car will be sold by this weekend lah bro.nice car,nice price....when will the nicer car gonna come out?heheehe......
  8. helmistaley

bros...last weekend i saw one blue color at pj jalan 222 recond car dealer.rejang auto if im not mistaken..
  9. helmistaley

congratulations and welcome to the club!!...me also sold my ek and had the feeling too,but believe me after a while you won't regret to own such a reliable enthusiast car and turns more heads than any others.
  10. helmistaley

Accord CL9

for the time being no plan to remove the speed cut ler....very seldom cruising >180 kph.but if kena smoked time then menyesal la...hehe.i even have extra speed cut sitting on my front passenger seat...hehehe
  11. helmistaley

Accord CL9

eh seriously true....fast and furious CL9..hehee
  12. helmistaley

Thanks To All R's!!!

i think the policemen wanna have a look and interested on the cars kot....maybe we can invite them for our next tt and all nite long will be line clear to rempit...hehe wah abg 909 sampai gear berapa spin tu?
  13. helmistaley

me was tortured by my speed cut..hehe.btw last nite damn stim..especially the SMART session...
  14. helmistaley

Accord Euro CL7R Braking Upgrades

Bros, since CL7 BBKs quite hard to find and quite pricey,is it ok to use DC5 original brembos?...
  15. helmistaley

Accord CL9

Hi kimae, How's ur ride after installed the eibachs......does it goes well with ur tyres and wheels setup?
  16. helmistaley

got..try CM5 one,its identical.K&N part no 33-2276.
  17. helmistaley

there was a lot of poison in my drink last nite...hehehe....
  18. helmistaley

helloo..i want opinion from u guys bout de-cat on stock cl7 exos system.last time i asked one exhaust shop in sunway,the taukey said if euro r for europe being de-cat problem might occur...like some other car models,the ECU will revert to safe/default mode bcoz exhaust sensor detect alteration...
  19. helmistaley

i think this thread also contributes for the increment of cl7 kakis here...thanks to the ts...hihi
  20. helmistaley

Hi guys, i've got a few questions regarding minor mods on cl7... 1.how much whp for stock cl7 2.what is the best exhaust piping size...(for stock/minor modded engine) 3.does anyone put in engine management/afc/ecu reflash etc....and would appreciate comments from experienced users...like how...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know those progressive springs where the closer part coils always knocks each another when you're going through potholes, how to protect them from scratching till they rust? rubber water hose? got ah so small size ones?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience