Search results

1. 3G's

Korea Police's New Fleet Of Supercars

Lookz like a row of demo cars to me.. Dun think dey wil use it more often as often..
  2. 3G's

da new ProDua MpV.....spyshots...

Personally it really dun look attractive to me,..maybe it does resemble the looks of an EXORA to me..no offense here.But anyway,itz a m'sian built unit again,so be proud of it.
  3. 3G's

Robbers caught and beaten up badly

OopS!!!...wrong target for da croops.....bad move..
  4. 3G's

[Photography] : Bumble Bee.

NiCe ride U haV there AG. Keep maintaining it.Coz da longer it maintain the longer it bcom a legend xpecially in m'sian soil. Am sure u'r a proud owner eeei..
  5. 3G's

Idiot Drivers

Haiiizz...SYN members... Cyber,iz true under SYN member?Had look trought da pic's which had been crop n enlarge,it realy looks like SYN member but i realy duno they do have a uniform:hmmmm:if it iz,then U guy's can look for diz retarded bloke at MENARA HLA basement then.LB headquarter iz...
  6. 3G's

Idiot Drivers

Haiizz..talkin bout motorcyclist,..dey even kick my fender when i'm changing lane(wth my signal given) near Jln Tun Razak..Y?My vehicle rear tail waz sticking out juz a bit,but diz bloke manage to kick my car!..coz we are blocking their lane which sandwich between our vehicle lanes..moron!!! So...
  7. 3G's

Bangkok Motorshow 2007

Thai chickS...crazy man...
  8. 3G's

FD Civic Type-R Launched in Malaysia

GuYZ...d funny thing is they don't launch any of this inspired Type R model in Taiwan or in Hong kong.Demand for honda in this two respective country is strong though.Maybe bcoZ of the '07 model here in Malaysia is hightly rated dat's why they had decided to market it here...
  9. 3G's

Cop causing traffic jam b'coz wanna buy fruits

What a bonker!!!...ahahaaa
  10. 3G's

Asian Festival of Speed 2007

Nice piC's there mate...was there on sunday race.GreaT weather n great race entertainment as well...
  11. 3G's

Suprari

ThiS guy is really passion on his ride for sure:mouth_closed: ...hehe
  12. 3G's

Hello kitty exhuast

What the #@$...no match for the Audi exhaust....ahaha
  13. 3G's

2007 Asma Design Mercedes S-Class!!

ThiS ride sits pretty low indeed....Look at d offset rims...nasty
  14. 3G's

Tree-climbing RX-7

Now that's one heLL of a climB!
  15. 3G's

Mat Rempit Pics

Wah laU...
  16. 3G's

Im a freshman !!!

testing test
  17. 3G's

~*AutoSaloon In USA*~

I wisH I could b there to see those riDes with my own eye's open real wiDe!!!....hehe :D
  18. 3G's

how do u describe this car?

If thiS freak was a chemistry Guy,I think he tried to create a "back To The Future" think kua?!?. with a few exhaust tips to create a little boOst!!! :D muah ha ha...
  19. 3G's

Autosalon

NoW thaT's What I call Grrrrrrr..... :angry: LoOks fears though mosT of the rides. Those cotton candy jOb?!?!!.....what the..
  20. 3G's

Foreigner's Driving Attitude

Those mullets we don't give a damn.... They were in da M'sian soil and they won't act toO nasty and if they did prey to gOd it won't be one of those real..mean.. nasty..freakin...crazy road rage m@th*r F@*ker bump into him.And if they did,then they really goin to taste it real good.... Road...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

I'm driving a 1.6M Hyundai getz. I have a problem.. The stock clutch slips like crazy when changing gear @ high rpm e.g. 5k and above.

Hyundai parts are hard to find, and importing a clutch kit from aussia/korea will cost ard RM1K ++

Is there any way to modify stock clutch to make it engage more agressively?

btw i stay in singapore but frequents in jb.. would like to know if ani places provides such service. Thanks guys~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience