Search results

1. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

looking for RS or just normal neo r3?
  2. naj_savvy

Weight of rear seats & ideas for spare wheel

dunno if u've already checked, but most neos do have spare tyre in the compartment under the floor of the boot. try check and see
  3. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

Re: R3SN vs Imports Glad to hear that!! Such an inspiring personal experience story! Welcome bro. By owning this car you have automatically became a part of an exclusive group of owners. To make it official, do find our fb group "R3 Neo RS". Whats your car build no?
  4. naj_savvy

Titan Suspensions Review

yup back then I thought memang TiTAN practiced that. I also have a friend (drove kelisa) on TiTAN with the spring being cut. So I thought normal. I was driving vios back then. Nowadays, we know it's wrong and say no-no to titan.... anyway i installed titan adjustable upon reading the good review...
  5. naj_savvy

Titan Suspensions Review

was on moderate setup. 5kg front. Rear use back stock spring but the spring was cut short by TiTan. back then I thought it was normal. Now discussed with friends, it's a no-no to cut springs. Probably that's the reason of bounciness
  6. naj_savvy

Titan Suspensions Review

had experience with titan. too bouncy on highway
  7. naj_savvy

Best Car Ever Made by Proton......

driven saga, wira, savvy amt & satria neo r3. but... satria neo r3:top:
  8. naj_savvy

basic questions on CPS

u ask for fun/sporty driving car. dont get the auto cps.
  9. naj_savvy

Bukit Putus Recon Run#2

that red neo r3 is simply macho!
  10. naj_savvy

2011 R3 Satria Neo with Stage 2 Performance upgrades- In Fire Red!

U try to con ar? Never heard any contest involving neo r3
  11. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

what's the build no bro? current owners also facing paint defect ---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ---------- and believe me, if you already feel the excitement now, wait until u install the R3 extractor after 1k service. U...
  12. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

200kg or 20kg? must be typo there. most probably the weight reduction comes from piping, seats, etc
  13. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

That bjf7 is the neo r3 #001 unit. Already in our fb group. Yesterday convoy together to power of 1:biggrin:
  14. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

u plan to buy at power of 1 event?
  15. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

yeah this papagox8 is good. it helped me navigate around in Thailand till we reached Phuket, Krabi, and Hatyai. Our R3's GPS is best!
  16. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

Hmmm if that's the case, can advise us how to improve our car. What's left for us to mod? Yours is basic NA mods rite? I would love to increase the performance of this car too
  17. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

And if dun mind, share wat u did to ur car
  18. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

In r3gister.org forum. Anyway once u got ur car come join us in our very own FB group. So far all boys though. Lol
  19. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

Welcome welcome diazai. :) Mind asking, are you a lady? Anyway there is a lady owner in other forum
  20. naj_savvy

satria neo r3

This morning around 2am, i and my bunch of crazy friends suddenly decided to go up genting. So i and 3 other friends cramped in my car. Suprisingly my friends sitting behind said comfort is acceptable like riding on airasia. They even manage to fall asleep while i go layan corner. Hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience