Search results

1. Twin turbo a 4cylinder engine (1big and 1 small turbine)

Hi all, Nothing to do try to do some research online but seem a bit blur here. Let say if we have K3VETT with 1 ori IHI RHF4 turbine for pickup and another with bigger size for end power, what will be the advantage and disadvantages ya.. or we change to one IHI RHF3 and another one bigger...
  2. mag9556

Happy Chinese New Year

Here just to wish all ZTH member Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday To whom that need to Balik Kampung also, Happy jam ya.. :biggrin:
  3. Water Temp Gauge

Hi All, Just want to hear some opinion from you all out there about my problem.. Need to check where my ApexI water temp stand at 82 degree at under the hot sun and can reach till 95 degree when car is stand still but did not feel the engine bay is hot. Another thing is when set the...
  4. Bolt On Turbo on NA Engine

Hi All, Need some advise, I just got a set of K3 VET Turbo kit for my Alza and now got some question that need help before put it inside 1) Is SAFC NEO enough to do the setting since injector will be change to K3vet injector 2) Where will be the best place to get the engine oil for turbine...
  5. Wira Evo III

:driver:posting on behalf of a friend.. picture as attached.. inside.. Pure EIII engine but register under 4G67 Smart Australia waste gate (mm dun know coz me not the owner) Ori Walbro new fuel pump Adjustable crank pulley E manage with initial harmness Aluminium radiator Blitz Air filter and...
  6. No RPM cut for l5

me just change my EF engine to JB engine and current faced a huge headache that that engine can ramp till 10k also no cut... anything to make to cut it?:smokin: no cut rpm for me is very good but when my wife use.. die... ramp till masuk longkang....
  7. mag9556

Temp up and down for 6A12tt (Auto)

Hope that someone can help me on this... Just load 6A12tt Auto on my perdana and the temp seems to up and down when afternoon drive. Once pedal it at 140km/h and above, the temp meter seems to go up till above half (stop after the L sign). Night time and morning time no problem, check fan...
  8. 4G93T engine with 4AGZE Piston Need Advice

Dear All ZTHians, Need to ask something, yesterday I heard from a friend that his foreman change his 4G93T engine piston to 4AGZE Piston coz the foreman said change to shorter stroke can boost more woh.. is it correct? As I knoe 4G93 bore and Stroke is 81 x 89 and 4AGZE is 81 x 77.7, like...
  9. Scary Old Junk

Dun want to talk too much.. watch it 1st... YouTube - Volvo 1000HP Its a 1000bhp old Volvo man!!!
  10. mag9556

Jam Already still wanna to set roadblock

At the stupid road that day and count down inside the car.. damn...:mad: Massive jam due to roadblock Anyone at there that day:hmmmm:
  11. Something to Knoe abt NEO

Hi all... I have a problem here... as I just brought SAFC NEO and it is very good but the problem is when I press pedal, why the thr signal just straight to 100% and not 10% or 20%:hmmmm:.............. Second things is there is no air map graph shows also... Any advice on this?Thanks a...
  12. mag9556

Jokes : Malaysia (Anything) Boleh

Got this joke from a fren... hope that can make u all laugh...:biggrin: After having dug to a depth of 1000 meters last year, Swedish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 1000 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more...
  13. Dilema in choosing cars

Need advice, Wanna to sell off my Wira liao and change one nice car for my wife and family use... Between MyVi SE and Viva SE which one better? Hope that someone can provide the advice as both of these 2 car price is nearly the same...:bang:
  14. mag9556

Avanza Turbo, have a look! K3VET inside!

Have a look on the below page and will knoe why posted in here... Its Avanza with K3VET....:adore: Dun finish at the 1st page... finish the whole thread... inside got kapcai with BOT also.... Lowyat.NET -> avanza 1.3 t and honda ex5 t on page 5 My question is... That K3VET engine...
  15. mag9556

4G93T Auto

Taiko x2.. Its me again...:biggrin: Just wanna to ask on behalf of my fren... Its 4G93T Auto fragile... heard the GB kong easily..isit true..?:hmmmm: Can provide me some info arh.. so that I can tell my fren abt this... My fren want to use Auto coz lazy to change gear and step the...
  16. VVTI on Kelisa type engine

Taiko taiko.. Just wanna to ask that currently I am using Kancil with (Kelisa type) L5 engine turbo.. my problem is since that both Viva engine and Kelisa engine is nearly the same.. Can I swap the VVT inside my engine? possible or not arh?:hmmmm: Kindly share some info here..:biggrin:
  17. mag9556

4G93Mivec or 4G67Turbo

To All Taiko taiko at Zth here... Kindly leave an opinion please... Very blur now... I am driving 4G93p now... The main issue here is I do not know that I should stick with my current block and rojak with Mivec or straight away change to 4g67T using 2.0 stroker kit.:hmmmm: Any comment...
  18. mag9556

HID again

Folks, Just wanna to ask... currently is drop in HID consider legal or not now?? Very blur.. some said legal and some said illegal?? Can share some info arh?? Thanks a lot....:adore:
  19. Wira Aeroback Problem

Folks... I think who is driving Wira Aeroback also knoe what actually sucks problem at the back... actually my Wira Aeroback back cover that cover the body and light at the bonnet there very noisy.... thus the stupid board... anything to solve this case arh?? wanna to mad liao everytime...
  20. mag9556

Do not stick too near at Smart Tag enterence

Folks... Beware and dun stick too near to the car infront when entering Smart Tag... Last two day I am in a hurry that wanna to get my ass back home... There is a Toyota Mark X infront of me when I m entering Smart Tag at toll booth... F**k man.. that stupid fellow do not have smart tag...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience