Search results

1. B

Newbee with airtrek T, can run on RON95 ? really need to remap to use ron 95?

turbosmart some place selling very cheap some place expensive donno which is original?how about arospeed taiwan reliable?
  2. B

hi guys manual boost controller can use? which brand is good? actually this car installed with blitz sequential SBC boost controller, but the previous owner say the face unit stolen during a window break i found the Blitz sequential cpu? box and the SBC unit in engine bay. need to dismantle it...
  3. B

Hi all big bro,my airtrek turbo if push to 5-6k rpm will feel misfiring or jerking, any got this problem feel like Rev cut? and aircond gas leaking, normally where leak coil or compressor? thanks
  4. B

this is good, thank s alot bro one more thing to ask about the engine oil can use back mitsubishi fully 5w-40?
  5. B

hi all sifu here, about the ATF booklet say Diaqueen ATF SP3 but in the market hard to find now all selling normal ATF SP3 without diaqueen wording and they say mitsubishi malaysia bought diaqueen in barrel and repack in malaysia in package without diaqueen wording so is it true?
  6. B

that's y i ask here from Internet some spec say 4.6L
  7. B

and what is the suitable engine oil for this engine? 0W-40 fully mobil 1 european car formula ok to use?
  8. B

may i know how many liter engine oil for this engine? 4 or 5 liter?
  9. B

i havent get the car, coz the car in the spray shop for repainting,
  10. B

thanks bro, u know any place to do a good remap? all original never mod
  11. Newbee with airtrek T, can run on RON95 ? really need to remap to use ron 95?

hi all sifu here, i will get my airtrek turbo soon can i pump RON 95 for this car? do i need to remap ECU to use ron 95? as i know after remap HP sure reduce, is ok for me after remap to use RON 95 can i flood the pedal?
  12. B

Honda Civic 2012 Bodykits

Hi Boss, ur price including painting and rubber lining or not?? Spoiler?? Johor Bahru where? can go to view?
  13. B

Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

thanks for the reply here after i survey about the clutch pump and found that cannot settel the fire wall dent in problem and the best way is to add a thick steel plate to the fire wall as base for the clutch cable any one done this before??? can show some photo for me as my house got...
  14. B

Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

long story bro I change my engine to 4G91 Auto but using back my manual gearbox which is cable type! first few month still feel ok but only the clutch is heavier after check i found the the cable need to bend then only go into firewall (due to the air intake pipe was block the way) so...
  15. B

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

bro sure the FC will become better but since ur halfcut already 160K KM is better to change all tear and wear part togather as well as timing belt set together 1.engine oil (is better to get semi or fully oil - will improve FC also) 2.gear oil (change oil first if got problem u neeed to take...
  16. Can Wira 1.5 manual cable gearbox change to Clutch Pump??

i plan to change my cable drive manual gearbox to clutch pump is it possible to do that?? and roughly how much for that?? thanks alot bro here

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on ur AFC to go to "Setting"
Wide thr Lvt-1500 -2 Wide Thr Hvt- 3400 0
1800 -3 3900 -6
2200 -8 4400 -6
2600 -9 4900 -6
3000 -9 5400 -6
3400 -9 5900 -7
3800 -9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience