Search results

1. 4

bmw e30 m3 for sale in malaysia?

just finished a RHD from a LHD conversion of the e30 M3. btw im in aus atm woking for an independent bmw workshop..but i'm from kl ..sorry couldnt help to post...:) cheers cant wait to drive it
  2. PA system for sale..company closeing down

hai guys..my boss company closeing down..equipments in verry verry good condition..can view in old klang road...cheap sale..call me at 012 312 8182..kuhan.branded and cheap list of items.. 1JBL double 15'' tops4,000EV double 18'' subs6,000Cerwin Vega single 15'' top intense2,200Cerwin Vega...
  3. 4

bastards fuck me up...i will get you

yalor.180 also from sparepart shop wor...anyway i manage to get everything back edy...clock,bracket and spkr board..hehe thank god...i tot wanna break into kaimengs car...take his stuff out..but didnt want him to feel sad like me..so i hunt and got liao 2nd hand..got the clock for rm 40..one of...
  4. 4

juz an update guys..i got the bracket and spkr board..oni left the clock..hopefully can get soon..anyway....if u guys know arthur?? working in perodua...well he also lives near my area and today morning abt 5 his car oso kena broken into..they took his wisor,sensors and sum stuff....cibai...
  5. 4

expensive bro..clock alone 180..tot mebe can get chpr...
  6. 4

bro u guyys know anywhere can get the original clock and the bracket cheap cheap?? or wanna sell or letgo second hand?
  7. 4

CHEAP SALE :PIONEER dvh-p7950u DVD/MP3/VCD/CD Player

wah..bro..i was so interested...cause pioneer mah..someore dvd and oni 600...but lucky-ly yohannes pointed out tht it was fake..if not sure i wud have bought edy..bang memang la hak pengguna saya paham..tapi not everybody here pakar ice..nanti ..if they safe their money to buy,,than realize its...
  8. 4

thank you so much guys...well yeah my stuff is abt /more than 2 years.i mean i kept changeing untill i was satisfied....now that i am..this happened..they dun deserve to die broo..but...they must suffer and feel the painn..ladies and gentle man..if u ever catch any theif or pencuri..any pencuri...
  9. 4

wah djgerm oso kena ka?? shit man..but this bastards have been breaking around my neighbourhoodla...last time i kena..but they oni break my window..than they didnt take anything cause window tinited..this time the bastards break kau kau..even tinted..they break both side mirror..cibai..
  10. 4

thx yohanes..but. i doubt so lor..of course i want it back la..but..haih..if get KFC on me man...hahah..all u guys... tohsan...thx alot brother..hope 2 see u guys soon but must work harder now..erm..if u wanna gime ur ice oso i dun mind wan..i verry cincai..haha...
  11. 4

yohaness..- the cvr woofer i bought from u wan leh..haha damn sad...cibai yesterday i dream i investigate and got the barang back..sudenyly get up..and see alamak..dream niee..mioght need 2 get a normal HU from U..juz basic pioneer la..300-400 nie..no heart 2 play ice edy...so u must gime good...
  12. 4

mebe they know i got sound system..but my amps i stack at the back due to the size of it..so when they open the booth to take the sub..since its a kelisa..they saw the jack pot la..the both amps..u knowla kelisa the back spkr board also easy 2 take off..tht wan also they sapu....damn...
  13. bastards fuck me up...i will get you

guys i'm sorry for the language..i guess this is what happens when ur car gets broken into....everything gone...i drive a kelisa man...but i have a whole good set of ice...for me 2 listen..why steal?? fuckers...i'm so stress...they broke two of my front windows and took evetrything away...alpine...
  14. kawasaki vulcan 500cc for sale..cheap

ladies and gentlemen i have got a kawasaki vulcan 500cc for sale at rm 10k nego..year 1997..stock standard..no modification before....if interested pls call me at 012 312 8182...if ur not interested pls dont comment....if ur interested call me.....we can NEGO...no pic..can view the bike in...
  15. 4

Used amplifier for sale

guys...i called a long time ago and he said sold edy.....juz leting u guys know..cheerz
  16. 4

Kelisa Gathering

dis week got TT??
  17. 4

Kelisa Gathering

MERRY X MAS!!!!!!!everybody.....
  18. 4

Kelisa Gathering

halooo i'm back....soo lost...i'm free tomolo night...buy sorry guys i lost my fone..so plz sms me ur number and update me...tenkiu..same num though.,
  19. 4

Kelisa Gathering

update...road block at ldp near sunway below the bride...i think..hehe updated by our topless officer...jermaine...thx brooo
  20. PA speaker for sale...CHEAP

Halo guys....i got 2 sets of pa spkr for sale 1. 15' top spkr.400 watts. brand is motivity. verry clear sound..can test. 2. 18' sub woofer 500watts brand is behringer verry powerfull..can test both spkr was bought at RM 6K. now selling for oni RM 3.5K slightly nego.. for any enquiry please...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience