Search results

1. O

Ecu For Sale

haha....raby putreza vroom vroom .....free bump for him :D :D
  2. O

Attempted Break-in Of Satria R3

3. O

Attempted Break-in Of Satria R3

sorry for u bro. nyway...reminds me of my car got broken into by those buggers.the thiefs took my boost metre, turbo timer, signal lamp, rsm. sigh. to make it even worse, my neighbour lost his complete set of defi meters from his black evo 7. got to know tat the thiefs had been targeting my...
  4. O

Road Tax stains

one good tip to erase the road tax or watsoever residue on the inner part of ur front screen. u can actually remove them in the afternoon where the hot air will actually smoothen the sticky part. tear it off gently. good luck. i've done it twice to my car. :P :P :P :P
  5. O

Spraying Car Rims

:) green jacket..how can i get to chan sow lin from pj? really dunno the place but interested on the spray offer.thanks
  6. mazda mx5

;) does the 13b /20b rotary engine fits with the original mountings n gearbox? anyone has done these conversions on his/her mx5? how bout the body to weight ratio ( if converted to rotary ) compared to those savana n efini? if i'm not mistaken the mx5 has only 2 seaters rite? saw a few mx5's...
  7. O

Want this in your car

:o :o :o taken from the scania trailer or wat? one hell big turbo.s@#t
  8. O

So who won the drag??

:o :o a 9 sec car actually runnin on stock bottom and apexi power fc? this is crazy. anyways, congrats to vteckiller a.k.a joshua for doing low 11's.he won aganist the apollo cefiro. :P :P :P
  9. O

my ride and ur ride

:o :o walawwey old skool bmw wit rb20. cool ride cuping.
  10. O

my ride and ur ride

;) ;) vr4 engine and yes its the apexi intercooler. ;) ;)
  11. O

20b

;) ;) i'm just helping out a fren. he wants to convert his efini with the 20b engine for daily drive. m onli driving satria.... :D :D . btw thanks for the info.
  12. 20b

:P :P hello guys, need some guide here. how much is the 20b tripple rotor half-cut nowadays? can it b fitted in with the oem 1.3 gearbox? thanks.. :ph34r: :ph34r:
  13. O

my ride and ur ride

:P :P dj mobile- running on stock boost oni. 0.8bar. :P :P
  14. O

my ride and ur ride

my ride...... :D :D :D
  15. O

VW

:o model?
  16. O

VW

:D yeap...you got that rite. its a vr6 2.8 litre n/a engine being turbocharged with stock bottom end. with a little help of cams and JE pistons, their jetta's can eaasily hit 9.36 sec for the quartemile drag. tats great. i started buying eurotuner mag eversince. good info n articles. :P
  17. O

VW

thanks a lot ....btw i just read the euro tuner mag and impressed with their golf's, jetta's , scirrocco ( correct me if m wrong ) hit the 9-10s barrier in the quarter mile dragstrip in north america for the fwd category. no wonder my fren is desperate looking for the engine. :blink: :blink...
  18. VW

i'm representing my friend on behalf of his vw golf ( two door ) think its the 80's model. wonder where can get the spare part for the engine? and he wonders where to get a vr6 engine. ( half cut from the jetta model ). been searching around chop shop but couldnt find the engine.pls help :blink...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience