Search results

1. 0.78ar t4 turbine housing...

A 1jz wid 264 cams, if given a t04R 2.5"turbine wheel,coupled wid 0.78ar t4 turbine housing how far would it takes roughly to spool up to..err.. lets say 1.5bar? would wanna "agak" where would the powerband range be... im building 1 for d coming drag. i hv 0.58,0.68,0.84 but dont have...
  2. Anyone have MR2 240bhp stock injector?

Who ever still keeps the stock side feed 240bhp injector, pls do let me know. i would like to have 6 pc..anyone have 2 sets of 4 pc i will be more than happy to take over... do pm me the price u wanna let go if u still keep any working condition injector as stated
  3. Fuel pressure on high flow injectors

i have a question to ask. why whenever i try to drive a large injector of low impedence (peak & hold type) via a resistor pack to a vehicle wid existing high impedence injector system i get this trouble of getting the car to idle on the 1st start. i have to wind down the fuel pressure till very...
  4. can help me on 1jz fuel rail?

my custom fuel rail sucks. anyone can help me if they have any access to those hks style 1jz fuel rail... no matter thailand , taiwan or china type... asal boleh pakai..i will bore the injector hole anyway to fit my new injectors. i dont need any expensive branded sard or hks original rails. pls...
  5. what is your best tune on pumped fuel?

just doing a survey here. to share do state: engine : turbo(if have): boost pressure(if turbocharged): management: Horsepower obtained: Any additional toyol inside: (nitrous,methanol/water injection) i start first. 1jzgte to4z 25psi emanage ultimate previous smaller turbo on race...
  6. drag tires

there are alot of compound and brand for drag tires. I personally bought a new pair MT Et drag 26 x 10 - 15c and havent mounted it yet. i've seen a lot of pl using differant brand in sdb. are you guys kind enough to put in some review if you had tried a few makes? im offered a good price too...
  7. Bubble tank..

im not sure where to put this thread. Since this is for my turbo car application so i put it in here.. i recently bought the RX7 used V-mount radiator for my Toycar and the radiator doesnt have the normal cap like most radiator... so it needs a bubble tank for refilling purpose and also...
  8. clutch system

would like to ask, can a 3sgte clutch set (OS super single) 9" from MR2 can fit to the alteza 3sge manual?. a friend who are driving an alteza are interested on my clutch but im not sure whether it will fit his car
  9. any place to refill NOS?

any info where to refill nos in KK? a fren frm kl whom transfered to kk asked me where can he refill his tank..
  10. 1jz / 2jz boost cut eliminator & speed cut eliminator

not sure whether i should post this in interior & electronics but since it does related to performance (in a way) so this is what i had... Blitz 2jz/1jz Boost cut eliminator. -need not to mention what function it does...to clamp your map sensor voltage so that your ecu wont detect your boost...
  11. wastegates..

currently using an original trust 50mm. whats the difference over much more expensive like turbosmart racegate and those cheaper china knock offs. lets not put durability into consideration. i would like to know about the performance. after all a wastegate is just to expell exhaust when set...
  12. intercooler pipings? plenums?

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
  13. im out of good performance tyre...

anyone i can deal with to get some good brand new semi slicks or drag radials... here im out of ideas and ways already as supplier around all out of stocks.... those like dunlop d01j, toyo proxes 888, MT et street, hoosier and nitto...... drag race is near and everyone is out of stock.... and i...
  14. wastegate spring limits?

actually this idea actually stuck my mind... how do we determine that a spring in a wastegate isnt holding the boost and leak during boost build up? lets say i have a 0.8bar spring and a boost controller. although i have a boost control and can push way up to 25psi but how do i know if my...
  15. renxun

who is the dealer for FEDERAL TYRE

im looking for 595RS tyre... my place here even the 595 are out of stock .. anywhere i can get them ..?
  16. My turbo matching and the issues

recently got a turbo wid the spec of to4R but wid the hotside housing of ar70 but turbine wheel of 64mm. and it came out to be lag than i could ever imagine.. it came rush in at 5000rpm and full boost at 5.5k rpm.. i was like ... uuh......and the torque generated is no where near my previous...
  17. base pressure for fuel regulator

what does the above mean..? issit the pressure when our key clicks to on but havent start the car ..? OR does it mean pressure when the car was started...? basically what is the fuel pressure of a car during idling...? im using a 1jz... just bought a sard regulator... duno what...
  18. want to ask regarding t04R or equivalent

im not sure whether i type it correctly or not .. but is there such thing as a 67mm/66mm trim wheel(im not sure) , a.r70 front compressor, ar70 hotside wid t4 flanged. running on journal bearings wid full circle trust washer.... someone is asking me for it but im unsure whether this is...
  19. general sub enclosure and vent design calculation

i had always a question playing on my mind.....so i hope sifu here can clear my doubts.... scenario..... lets assume a sub enclosure of NET volume 2.7cubic feet (volume after minus speaker volume and port volume) to be ported to 33hz. and there is so many design out there and many ways to...
  20. want to upgrade my class D amp...

currently im using mohawk 2000.1 monoblock which rated 1650rms at 1ohm and i doubt its capability of producing up to that amount of RMS as rated. I would like to have an amp which are capable of pumping out 3000watts RMS as im going to participate in my local SPL class B competition.. any...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How do I check whether the Mitsubishi timing belt is original or imitate? Really worried about this, pls help. I'm afraid driving halfway the belt putus. :( :blink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience