3. G

3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

Hm... has not been updating the page for long time... How guys doing? lolz
  4. G

Rare Toyota..

hehee
  5. G

Rare Toyota..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/slideshowbob/ta22spoiler.jpg This is Classic! BUMP!!! by: GT4WD @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/3S.Generation/
  6. G

BUMP!!! by: GT4WD @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/3S.Generation/
  7. G

question, Anything had done on his halfcut when he first purchased or is pure stock? what about starting up engine, air fuel ratio, thick black smoke and crack sensor? Definitely something not right and require trouble shoot. BEAMS on LE??? freaking light man.... 800KG LE with BEAMS...
  8. G

hm.. thought he didn't have a complete set before? flywheel? beam one or else? engine, flywheel, and gearbox tho... clutch can play lah. XMika, if you're looking for BEAMS floor engine, i would advise you to look for the map sensor and gearbox first, else you'll claim the engine not...
  9. G

i know who's the SEG BEAMS, he was here last time and you guys hocked up for gathering around your place. his not having BEAMS gearbox woh, am i right? ST171 BEAMS no idea, so far din hear any, but ST180, BEAMS yes... long lost bro! lolz long long time didn't see him or contacted him...
  10. G

well, you've got the point. ST171 with 3S-GE (ST202), none Beams. standard ST171 gearbox with e-managed - nice ratio = power ST171 with 3S-GTE (ST185-ST205), Standard ST171 gearbox with e-manage - Nice ratio = power, just that kick start would be slightly heavy. ST171 with 3S-GTE (ST185-ST205)...
  11. G

Mate, Numbers of example had completed test and happy face. 3S-GTE with MR2 Gearbox. Specification: Chassis- ST171 Planed Engine:3S-GTE, STwhatever Transmission: 1. MR2, 3S-GTE gearbox with drive shaft. 2. ST171 Manual gearbox set, (anything related to transmission are required)...
  12. G

yeah... was thought of it, but converted performance into photography.... lolz rather spend the 20k in camera instead! :P
  13. G

i have extra Red Top Beam! anyone taker? hahahaa ---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:35 PM ---------- longitudinal engine <<== mean black top beam jor loh, get the engine and find Red Top Gearbox, but slow slow mod engine mouthing...
  14. G

3S-GE, Beams Red top is firmed to fit in ST171 for sure, in fact there's one hot ST171 screaming around too~!!! hahahahaha if 3S-GE, Beam Red top. please apply with the gearbox along, else you wouldn't get the kicks! remember high RPM! am i right 2O2R? lolz
  15. G

lolz good to see show light flashing on still! Hi, I'm newbie too~~ kekekekee
  16. G

Celica Photo Album

Wooh, Han How, you're still around !!! :love: hahahaa
  17. G

Victor- planning to get new ride? ---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ---------- Take it easy, mate. I'm sure you'll doing fine. I'm no longer with MCS" company and suffering with my transition as well. it take some time...
  18. G

Sure thing man. Hmmm tread has been going on and new member joint in. Great and long live Celica/3S GTE!! Lolz
  19. G

Lolz Yeah man. My 4 is still with me, having major restoration in progress. How's everybody doing? Lolz ---------- Post added 11-08-2010 at 01:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 11-07-2010 at 09:22 PM ----------
  20. G

Hey, 2O2R, how ya doing? I've been missing for some time. How's everything goes?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TGR Street Race to hit Terengganu first weekend of August for Season 2!

After a sensational first season of Toyota's Gazoo Racing Festival, the much celebrated Street Circuit Racing series now moves into its latest season 2, with 2 new racing venues to be expected this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience