Search results

1. Congrats K-Kaki's! ZTH TimeToAttack!

Special shoutout to K-kaki-time-attackers.... Superb outing guys at TTA2! What can i say... u guys have really risen the bar. Blistering times were recorded!! Respect!! Bro Farouk WAFS da chassis guru in his white DC5 did a 2.40! Bro Hizam GTI4740 aka black mamba2 in his black DC5 did 2.43...
  2. Everything You Need To Know About Tuning Hondas

<TABLE width="100%" border=0 itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD vAlign=top width="100%" itxtvisited="1">This has been out for a while and some may have already seen this, but i just think its such complete info and a must share. Its basically everything u need to know...
  3. Suggested Activity : Johor Circuit Trip

Hi guys, As some may know, orginally i planned to pay the Johor Circuit a visit with GTI4740 aka Black Mamba II and another friend. But due to unforeseen circumstances tak jadi :bawling: So, we've decided to properly plan another trip on a different date and hope to get more involved. A date...
  4. Sunday Morning Drive?

Hi peeps, Long time no activity. Anybody up for a sunday drive on any given sunday? I know Aaron and Prasath have had a few, lets plan for one, i'd love to join... Meor, bile weekend free?? There are of course some well-known routes such as: Semenyih - Kuala Klawang Semenyih - Hulu Langat...
  5. Used R888 215/45/17 4pcs

SOLD ... Thanx.
  6. Used Tyres Potenza RE050A 215/45/17 4pcs Thick

4 pcs nice and thick with even wear. 70% masih ada. 2006 tyres. But general rule of tire expiry is 6 years. So still good till 2012 :-)= In good condition COD Bandar Baru Bangi area RM700 for all 4 pcs. Nego till letgo. 012-5200343 Call only.
  7. K20 Sibling Battle - DC5, EP3, CL7

Some of you guys would have probaly seen this vid, but its a really interesting video, especially some of the conclusions made by the drift king and the gang... Enjoy and maybe we'll discuss... :driver: YouTube- K20A Sibling Battle - VTEC CLUB - Best Motoring International Special Edition
  8. minivan

Simple Phone Scam : Beware...

Its one of those forwarded e-mails i got, n i just tot i'd share.... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I cannot stop myself from sharing this with all of you. Its all started when I received a call from someone claimed that he was Maxis...
  9. minivan

'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

:biggrin: those without a sense of humour, don't read... :biggrin: ----> http://m.themalaysianinsider.com/articles_columnists.php?menuid=59&catid=180&id=34943-so-okay-im-racist-just-a-bit-i-mean-like-really-tiny-
  10. wts: D1 Yokomo Blitz R34 RC Drift Car

anyone interested? It's mine, and i've basically outgrown this particular hobby, and my son is too young to appreciate it anyway :biggrin: ----> http://www.mudah.my/D1-Yokomo-Blitz-R34-RC-Drift-Car-3645276.htm Cheers
  11. Car History (and Future) of DC5 Owners - Just for fun thread

Hi guys, Since its Friday afternoon and got no mood to do work (weekend mood already), i thought i might start a thread for the heck of it..... Was wondering what Honda DC5 onwers previously drove and what cars would you move towards after your DC5... saja-saja for fun wanna see what the...
  12. RC monster truck anyone?

Its for sale --> http://www.mudah.my/1-10-rc-4wd-monster-truck-selangor-1784667.htm?ca=8_s
  13. Where's a good place to get ori Japan rims?

Hi guys, Where is a good place (where they have many rims in stock to choose from) to get ori Japan rims, used or new? Where the price is fair and quality good? I'm talking about Advan RGs or SSR C's, etc.... I've seen in mags places like R-One or Podium Motorsports in Sunway.... are they...
  14. minivan

Anybody know what a 'loan assignment' is?

Anybody know what a 'loan assignment' is?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Dunno in detail, but this is what i understand....<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Its when u want to sell your car which is still under financing, the buyer...
  15. Nissan Skyline R33

1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS RB25 Engine with minor mods ARC Intercooler and s/s piping New Exedy Race Clutch Fujitsubo Exhaust HKS Adjustables 18" Advan RG's + New G3's Sound System > RM5K Pivot Speed Meter Turbo Timer Boost Meter HID's Body-kitted New Skyline Blue paint job Car rarely used...
  16. Foolish Drifter at SIC Trackday 30 Apr 06'

Show-off drifter endangering other track users..... This guy in a D1 spec white R32 was drifting on track, while others had to follow him. No really follow him, but had to slow down.... some even had to take evasive action (like friend of mine in his E7 at turn 1). This guy got the finger from...
  17. Night Trackday (29th Apr 06')

I saw on the SIC website that theres gonna be a night trackday on the 29th... called to enquire... its gonna be from 8-11 pm, at the same rate of RM150 and the track will have full lighting... -------> http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/ anybody going? :_:
  18. Brake Disc Rotor Upgrades?

Hello guys, Need some of ur expertise and experience. My discs are already warping... so its time to either skim them or replace them with aftermarket ones, or chop shop ones. Dropped the skimming idea coz my disc are already old. So, was thinking of getting some aftermarket ones... I've...
  19. Track Car Ownership??

Hey guys, newbie here... Just wanna ask, what kind of documents are there for a track car? is there like a geran or anything like that? i guess, logically there must be some kind of ownership documents for the car, otherwise anyone can claim its theirs. What do u have to look for when you...
  20. 4 & 5 Feb 06' Trackday

Just for info guys... called kumar to confirm... there will be trackday on 4th Feb (Saturday) and 5th Feb (Sunday) 4th - morning 9-12 cars, afternoon 2-5 bikes 5th - morning 9-12 bikes, afternoon 2-5 cars refer... http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/ :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Instead of the conventional way of changing the boot by removing the whole driveshaft, and then whacking out the CV joint, I used a simpler way to get the boot onto the cv joint. Note: This method should only be used if you are sure the grease inside is still clean and the CV joint is still in good condition.

Steps:
1. Identify which boot has torn (normally it is outer boot)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience