Search results

1. minivan

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli. A sad day at motoGP@Sepang

I don't condone such reactions. But to put things into a bit more perspective, the crowd didn't know what was happening. They were kept hanging. Its was not communicated to them by the organisers what was the situation. Even when it was announced the race was cancelled, it wasn't communicated...
  2. minivan

Driven: Lamborghini Gallardo & Nissan GT-R

I've driven a mildy tuned 530whp cobb-tuned GTR and that for me was already mind blowingly quick. This has 700 ponies! I know what u mean by having to adjust ur driving style. U really have to double ur focus range and attention, coz the horizon just comes to u so quickly! Think of a spot in...
  3. minivan

Most powerful Lotus Ever. The Evora GTE

The center lock wheels look gorgeous! and 444ponies in a 1276kg body.... pergh!
  4. minivan

RS4 B7 Owners

It was only yesterday, i was on my way to KLIA (in a rush) and was doing like 160-170 already, when i saw a blue dot getting bigger real quickly in my rear view mirrors. Gave way and it flew past me like i was standing still! It was a blue RS4 B7.. very nice..
  5. minivan

Breakfast Blast! Blue Jackets super Sunday drive to Port Dickson

Awesomeness! I so need to get a higher paying job!
  6. minivan

[WTS] 2000 CL1 Honda Accord Euro R

Wah... dem, en route to bogey/par/birdie/eagle/albatross already bro? I tot was still contemplating the other day... :biggrin: OK la bro.. for sake of debate la.. if price is a factor, what's your take on TSi vs MK5 GTI? :biggrin:
  7. minivan

Tony Fernandes buys over Caterham

Do Caterhams have air conditioning? :-P
  8. minivan

Godzilla battle, R32, R33, R34 & R35

What was the state of tune of each car? The 'older' Godzillas don't seem stock, while the 35 looked relatively stock...
  9. minivan

It’s down the wire for the 2011 Red Bull Rookies search

Mark... u should have taken a jumping shot pics with the girls like Ari there la? :biggrin:
  10. minivan

BMW burns some oil with the 520d

I am sure BMW have done their research and have found the diesel here to be 'good enough' albeit not at the quality of european diesel. If not, they wouldn't bring in their diesel variants.
  11. minivan

Honda President confirms NSX successor based on HSV-010 back on

Ape da.. whoever can get subcon to open up a FB account i'll treat you to whatever type of rice you want.. :biggrin: Not yet bro... but someone is trying to see how much loan he can get (the 3rd someone!)
  12. minivan

Honda President confirms NSX successor based on HSV-010 back on

Whats with all the talk about food here?? Lunch time is near and its making me hungry la...
  13. minivan

Finale Report: The game was brought as the times were attacked for The Finale

Damn.. so he still has something up his sleeve if somebody breaks 2.19!
  14. minivan

Reasons NA>Turbo

Turbo have to pump fuel +- every 2-3 days. NA can go on for about +- double that.
  15. minivan

Megane Renault Sport 250 Cup - Hottest Hot Hatch now available here for RM230,000!

Re: Megane Renault Sport 250 Cup - Hottest Hot Hatch now available here for RM230,000 Being the 250 Cup, I think the Golf-R is a more worthy rival as opposed to the 'normal' GTI... ---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------...
  16. minivan

Time To Attack Sepang Round 3 - Old record time finally shattered by new Champion!

Re: Time To Attack Sepang Round 3 - Old record time finally shattered by new Champion Superb smooth driving... salute :top: Turbos feel so much more 'relaxed' compared to a NA's run.
  17. minivan

just bought dc5R

Re: just brought dc5R See... i wasn't kidding when i said get hondata and just by-pass them (if ur CEL are o2 sensors laa), as you can get a used k100 for around RM2300-2500 now...
  18. minivan

just bought dc5R

Re: just brought dc5R Replacing them is like a 5 minute thing. Easy, but they are RM500 a pop! used! and theres 2! So if both need replacing, thats RM1000! And then theres no warranty/gurantee they'll last... Mun lee doesn't have them. Last time when i called they quoted me RM200 each, and...
  19. minivan

just bought dc5R

Re: just brought dc5R the K o2 sensors are expensive but don't last that long. Get hondata and just by-pass them :biggrin:
  20. minivan

DC5 Advice

It gets better over time, practice makes perfect :biggrin: