Search results

1. D

Buying a Forester Blues...

care to enlighthen why if it is not 2000/2001 will be a bad idea? A truely newbie here :rolleyes:
  2. D

Brand New Suzuki Swift GX Vs Second Hand 07/08 Suzuki Swift Sport

Guys… I am in dilemma… My fiance's car was total lost during one accident and we are in the process of searching for a car. Recently Suzuki launching Swift GX model price at 65000. GX is a stepped down version of GLX, all safety feature retain but some interior and exterior items has been...
  3. WTS: Club MED Bali, 3 Days 2 Nights village only package for 2 RM1500

Bali, Indonesia 3 Days 2 Nights village only package for two adult - Selling for RM1500. This is a voucher for Club Med Bali, Indonesia 3 Days 2 Nights village only package for two adult. Term and condition of the voucher as following: - For Two Adult only - Applicable for normal season -...
  4. D

WTS: RM160 - Brand new Sony Cyber-Shot NP-BG1 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery

Price revised to RM150. Anyone interested PM me. Cheers
  5. WTS: RM160 - Brand new Sony Cyber-Shot NP-BG1 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery

Brand new Sony Cyber-Shot NP-BG1 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery @ RM160 FIRM -Free Sony Original Neck stripe price above RM50. -Never Open -Original with Sony sticker -Original price @ Sony Selling at RM189. Technical Spec as following: Lithium-ion battery with new authorization system...
  6. D

WTS: Dopod 838 PDA Phone

I need cash... haha! I aledi have a unit of Dopod D810, need to cover a bit on my investment .. hehe! but thanks for the offer ;)
  7. D

Thanks MitonCT26. The phone is 838 only . Not 838 Pro.
  8. D

model without "i"??? Sorry, I am not sure qhat you trying to ask ... Can u explain further? Thanks
  9. D

Price revised to RM1500. Bump!
  10. WTS: Dopod 838 PDA Phone

Hi, I have a unit of Dopod 838 PDA phone for sale. Used it for 1 year plus. Screen protected since day 1. Come with original box and all items as per original box. Included mini SD 512. The phone was reformat with Molski Biz 2.26.10.2 (WM5) Molski rom is a enhanced extented rom version in WM5...
  11. D

KLIMS '06 c me there

Make a wrong choice by going there on sunday 4pm .. most of the model left liao .. haiyah ... not able to take photos for the last time .. sob sob ...
  12. D

best shops for ICE..

Guys .... stop it loh ... From the whole thread, I would say is him against the whole world. the thing bout if everything is on one site while he is alone nagging ... the rest of the forumer will know who is right and who is nagging like an empty tin .. He get cut once .....and he got phobia...
  13. D

Post Pics Here: KLIMS 06 (cars, chicks..)

here u go some chicks photos .. lazy to tweak the WB.. just upload as it is . .hehe..
  14. D

More of the car pics..
  15. D

here u go ....
  16. D

Need sifus guide me

never audit a car that pair their focal K2P with eclipse amp. Focal comp + Eclipse HU, YES.. hehe! If the shop you visited recom tat, perhaps can try to audit their customer car with similiar setup. K2P is consider above average, so maybe u should really shop around and pick the right amp. K2P...
  17. D

best shops for ICE..

I totally disagree on the cabling price. As far as my personal experience, the price quoted are inclusive of installation.. Try to take out all the chair, nuts and pull the cable yourself .... then the price = what u bought rm1/f.. No no .. their tuning cost is excluding the cabling...
  18. D

Need sifus guide me

3K will be a bit tough to get sinfoni ... some of the entrant level with lower RMS. Or you can try some other europe amp, Audio system is not bad, 3K, i think u can get 4 channels, higher rms and even including tuning. Try probe around KF, KKLau & SQ as they have a lot of experience...
  19. D

best shops for ICE..

6K budget .... Assuming that is the max of the money he can folk out .. for proper and nice installation, he got to take out following from his 6K budget 480 - carbon fiber for mid + tweeter 170 - normal speaker wires and rca (varies if go for better quality cables and rca) 100 - installation...
  20. D

best shops for ICE..

which means, distributor hv to folk out more money to retain the stock ... or send the amp for repair under their own cost .... And that amount .... is a large amount of money ... anyway, the guy seems to be holding his own view very very strong, maybe we should just go back to the thread...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience