Search results

1. B

WTS-Silvia S14 front/s15 back Track car for sale! (Ready to drift)

Look here for full picture on video for this car : YouTube - Silvia S14/S15-Donut drifto
  2. B

Selling 180SX converted to S15/Searching for original S15

Look here for full picture on video for this car : YouTube - Silvia S14/S15-Donut drifto
  3. B

Call 0122255501 for more info. Thanks.
  4. B

Price reduced to rm7500!! Call now if interested.
  5. B

Price reduced to rm7500!! Call now if interested.
  6. B

Hello... The car is available to view at (USJ 1) now!! Anyone interested please fast!! The car is still available! Smile Will sell $10K including fender s15, bonet carbon fiber s15, and bumper S15 with the car. Please call 0122255501 ASAP. Thanks.
  7. B

Hello... The car is available to view at (USJ 1) now!! Anyone interested please fast!! The car is still available! Smile Will sell $10K including fender s15, bonet carbon fiber s15, and bumper S15 with the car. Please call 0122255501 ASAP. Thanks.
  8. B

Who have b16a engine paper only?

Is this paper already been register before? Any other person got? Let me know ASAP. Thanks.
  9. B

Who have b16a engine paper only?

takkan takde sorang pon nak jual engine paper b16a yg belum register? hmm... PM ME...
  10. Who have b16a engine paper only?

PM me. I just need engine/kastam paper which is not registered yet. Thanks.
  11. B

The original body of this car is from s13. the highest bidder for this car is rm12k. everyone can still bid the price if interested. I will give s15 front bumper+fender+grille+bonet carbon fibre if willing to topup another rm1500. call me at 012-2255501 if interested. -Mohammad-
  12. B

This is track car...not legal road car. Yes...the price open to bid starting rm7500.
  13. B

The price including full touchup front and back for bodykit as you saw in the picture. :)
  14. WTS-Silvia S14 front/s15 back Track car for sale! (Ready to drift)

This is Track Car. THe yellow colour car still available and will sell to anyone interested at 50% off from previous price. Ready to drift. No need to do anything. New body colour.(yellow) -LSD -16" Rim -powerfull RB20 engine with Kastam form for engine only. -Bucket Seat (2) -Safety Bar...
  15. B

This is Track Car. THe yellow colour car still available and will sell to anyone interested at 50% off from previous price. Ready to drift. No need to do anything. New body colour.(yellow) -LSD -16" Rim -powerfull RB20 engine with Kastam form for engine only. -Bucket Seat (2) -Safety Bar...
  16. B

EK 3 fully 99 Spec with 4 throttle engine?? Look picture to beleive.

I will let you know if someone buy the car ...don't need the TWS. :) PM me your phone number. Thanks.
  17. B

Yes.. this car have air-con. :biggrin:
  18. B

Sorry for the typo. :p It's RM65k for semua pergi. :biggrin:
  19. B

EK3 fully converted to EK9 SPEC-Fully Loaded(Very Cheap Price)-Going to sell fast!!

Re: EK3 fully converted to EK9 SPEC-Fully Loaded(Very Cheap Price)-Going to sell fast Yes, i am the owner of this car. This car had been paid to bank. SO there is no more hutang. Cash buyer can get cheaper. And i am willing to negotiate on any price. :)
  20. B

EK3 fully converted to EK9 SPEC-Fully Loaded(Very Cheap Price)-Going to sell fast!!

Re: EK3 fully converted to EK9 SPEC-Fully Loaded(Very Cheap Price)-Going to sell fast Here is few more pics of the car :

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has their eye set on this year’s Formula Drift 2012, which will be taking place from 19th till 20th May 2012 at Kuala Lumpur’s Speed City.

<!--more-->Drift veterans Tan Tat Wei (TTW) and Hinizam “Loyai” Hamzah will be spearheading Goodyear Malaysia’s drift in both Malaysia and Singapore; bringing the heat to the competition and looking to do battle against...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience