Search results

1. SYeNi69

Underground Racing Calls out Titan

Underground Racing Calls Out Titan Motorsports Its hot news on most of the overseas car forums ... Just to keep us malaysians updated on whats going on in the world ... After watching the vid ... im impresed how Nero is able to act professional even when being bombarded by those punks from...
  2. Cheap Adjustables ... Reliable ?

Hi i am currently interested in getting a new set of coilovers for my car ... Been Brosing around ... I have chosen a few brands ... which are in my budget all below 1K :driver: 1. HWL 2. GAB (Red) 3. Mines GAB (chrome) 4. SusTec Feel free to add a few more with comments just...
  3. Custom Intake Matters

Hi all Guru's and Sifu's i would like your expert opinions regarding custom intakes ... btw i'm talking about Drag Specs :idea: 1. Some say those trumpets connected to the runners are of no use because during high boost, anything above 1.5bar ... these trumpets become resistance towards the...
  4. 3-Stage VTEC--COMPREHENSIVE INFO ON D15B/D15z7

Hi ZTH members ... I'm keen on knowing the potential of a D-series engine ... unlike in the states ... most of the honda's there are still running with these engines .. either built N/a to turbochanged ... i own an EK3 which i brought back from HK when i was there ... It comes with a D15Z7 aka...
  5. Turbo Without Intercooler

Hi Bro's and Sifu's I was just wondering how a turbo car can run without an Intercooler (or any form of cooling system for the air ) to cool down the air coming into the TB from the burning hot turbine ? Yes it will run but for how long ??? This can be seen on the old skol Hyundai Coupe...
  6. Single Fin Vs. Twin Fin Turbo

I tried searching online and came to a dead end with no answers ... :banghead: I tried asking around about this and each one gave different answers ... :hmmmm: Sifu's here care to help out ? :driver: Lets take the TD05 single blade from a VR4 to other twin fin ... cause i my self dont...
  7. IHI RHB52 VF8 With TD05 fin ...

Allo kawan2 ... Item for sale - My turbo RHB52 VF8 Ball Bearing Description - Perfect Condition / Ball bearing turbo (2.7bar no problem :wavey:) / custom shaft to withstand high boost / upgraded fin to TD05 fin **G / Polished Housing ... / no actuator ... With 1000T block - 2000rpm...
  8. WTB Mazda B8 210 Turbo VF8 Urgent !!!

WTB Mazda B8 210 Turbo VF8 Urgent !!! im looking for one urgently ... condition i dun care as long as the housing and fin is still in one piece ... kong pon takpe as long housing ngan fin ok .. sms - 017-2369332 Need Urgently ...
  9. WTB Mazda B8 210 Turbo VF8 Urgent !!!

WTB Mazda B8 210 Turbo VF8 Urgent !!! im looking for one urgently ... condition i dun care as long as the housing and fin is still in one piece ... kong pon takpe as long housing ngan fin ok .. sms - 017-2369332 Need Urgently ...
  10. MoST aCCurate DYNO Machine in Malaysia

Well we all have our doubts ... we go to one place to dyno ... we get this HP ... we go to another place, well we get another figure ... :banghead: yes dyno's can be altered and it all depends on the tuner weither to alter it or not ... rumours ? ive heard so many in regards to dyno machines...
  11. WTB TDO4L/HL Twin Blade URGENT !!!

I want one good condition TD04L twinblade/TD04 HL. :listen: Reasonable price/good cond/oil water hose included . :wavey: If you have one pls sms me price and location at 0172369332 (aRiF) :itsme: Damansara/PJ/Subang area. :driver:
  12. aLL L2s/TuRBo sifu's plz help me ...

i just implanted a L2s in my lil sisters kancil ... put in cause want to make it experiment car ... since im new to turbo ... and the standard L2s turbine is not fast enough for me ... so im upgrading ... now need to know about ... - i bought a RHF4 ball bearing turbo with downpipe ...
  13. HeLp Me oUT ...

i own a 1996 EK4 (A) which i brought back from HK ... it comes with both front airbags ... SRS / ABS and more ... front and rear Disc brakes ... it comes with a 1.5 VTi engine ... according to the sales person this car has like Japan Specs ... at the gear is a switch 'E' for economy and 'S' for...