Search results

1. iPod Nano 1GB

Selling the iPod Nano for my girlfren. She kinda needs the money urgently so here's the item. iPod Nano Capacity: 1GB Used: 2 months plus What you get: the iPod, earphones, dock, iPod velvet cover, installer (iTunes and iPod drivers) and the box. Price: RM550 (neg) Image...
  2. Ryukaze's Toybox Goodies!

Transformer Toys, Figures and Anime VCD/DVDs Hi, i'm letting go of sum items here. All are MIB including the VCD's and DVD's. Have a look and if ur interested, can contact me. Transformers Hybrid Style (THS) 01 - Galaxy Convoy -NEW!- - transformable. - highly detailed. - Mint In Box (MIB) -...
  3. WTS PSOne with LCD Screen & Others

Hey hey..have a look into wat i'm letting go! Selling this PSOne videogame console. Everything abt the console is good except for the flip of the LCD screen which is a bit loose. What you get: - PSOne console unit - LCD screen (attached to the console) - 1 analog controller - 1 memory card -...
  4. DVD Mini System For Sale - RM750 only!!

DVD Mini System (Sharp) for sale. Set comes with: - 1 main deck (DVD, radio, cassette players). - 2 front main speakers (tweeter, woofer). - 2 surround speakers (full range speaker). - 1 remote. - colour silver. - able to play 3 CD/VCD/DVD's. - Compact Disc Digital Audio, Video CD, MP3...
  5. Sharp DVD Mini System

DVD Mini System DVD Mini System (Sharp) for sale. Set comes with: - 1 main deck (DVD, radio, cassette players). - 2 front main speakers (tweeter, woofer). - 2 surround speakers (full range speaker). - 1 remote. - colour silver. - able to play 3 CD/VCD/DVD's. - Compact Disc Digital Audio...
  6. Ryukaze's Goodies

Hey all! Here are some completed Gundam model kits for sale and also some other nifty thingies. I'll keep the list updated. So keep watch! MG MSZ 006C1 (Zetaplus C1 Type) - fully handpainted. - comes with orignal box. - RM130.00...
  7. Gundam Built Kits For Sale

Hey all. This goes to the guys or gals who are interested to own this kits but dun really have the time to build and paint them. These are my personal models that i have built. My room has been too crowded of late and my gf said to sell some of them off. So here are the first two. Note: these...
  8. American Comics, Manga, CD & VCD

I checked my vault and found some american comics that i would like to let go..interested? have a look... Image Comics (1993-1997) Cyberforce Limited series (1993) - issue 2-4 (RM10/pc) Cyberforce Ongoing series (1996) - issue 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 28, 31, 32, 34, 35 (RM3/pc) Backlash Ongoing...
  9. Nokia Ngage Qd For Sale

hey all.. selling the Nokia NGAGE QD for RM600 (neg).. - charger - handsfree - 1 game card (The Sims: Busting out) - 128 MMC - box interested? call or sms me at 016-2179077..
  10. Transformer Toys For Sale

Hey guys...hope there are people interested in this. Energon Optimus Prime - used for display only. - everything complete. - box still mint. - RM130.00 - main robot: - superlink mode: Transformer Alternator RX-8 Meister (Jazz) -SOLD- - used for display only. - box in mint condition. -...
  11. R

Got a question...

hi all...just wanted to ask this question..how much does 1 traffic offense cost..i mean if its a 'kompaun' and not a summon... here's the story... last monday i was driving back frm citibank...settled some things and ard 5pm managed to leave..but got stuck in traffic..anyways, wen the green...
  12. Ngage QD for sale

hey all... planning to sell off my Ngage QD. used for abt 3-4 months...putting up the price on RM650. What u get? here's wat u get.. - Nokia Ngage QD (of course la...)...batteries, charger and handsfree... - 1 game (Sims Bustin Out) - Box, manual & CD... - 1 MMC 128mb if u want it cheaper...
  13. Sony Ericsson P800 For Sale

Hey all! A Sony Ericsson P800 selling for only RM850. Whole set except missing 1 pen and a CD. Everything else is in good condition. Extra item: Traffic Magazine logo installed in the phone... whoever's interested can PM me...
  14. Hobby Items For Sale

aight..i thought of sharing this items that i'm letting go...guess rite now i kinda need the money for other things and selling some of my stuff (sob..sob..) it isnt car parts or anything related to cars at all..hehehehe... its for those who are young at heart..and well who are just as crazy...
  15. Need Help On Absorbers

hey guys..i just need some opinions here... currently i'm driving a satria 1.3..2002 edition.. rite now, it seems like the absorbers at the back are really 'out'..i mean wen i drove my parents around..which both of them sat at the back..i cam across a bumper and...GRAAAKKK...yup..its...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have some questions to ask all the sifu around here that i had a gti year 2000...
1. how to install a safc with siemen ecu???
2. what size of exhaust and how to suit for it... ori is around 2' ... what i mean is after 4-2-1 to the end???
3. i heard that some ppl said that change the ecu and head to mivec will be improve a lot... only change that 2 things??? how abt the piston and valve??? and how abt the fuel respond will be use more or least???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience