Search results

1. miccobayb

DC5R Convoy & Photography

More :) 1. Ferrari F430 2. Mugen Wing 3. Automotive Performance Development Centre (APD) ONE PART of it. 4. Subaru Spec C RA It is easier and nicer to view them altogether via my blog.
  2. miccobayb

Do you mean pictures? l'll have pictures up soon :) but not the CLK. lol.
  3. miccobayb

lol...we also last minute diajak :)
  4. miccobayb

Biggest Joint Car Club Gathering @ GT Japan

How come Fadhil's name not in the list? We're coming...right?~
  5. miccobayb

LOL Meor! Here are some of the pictures I took the other day at APD...Hope you don't mind it's not all DC5 pictures :) 1. Baby's Topview 2. Backside 3. Dyno Dynamics 4. DC5R Gear Knob Please note that this pictures is taken inside a SUBARU Spec-C RA...not inside a DC5...
  6. miccobayb

Next time during convoy come closer to dhil's car k....During photoshoot there were 40 over cars..I didn't take individual :( There are a few pictures with your car in it but it's not good enough as a whole because some have people around the corner, some not good enough...but I'll be preparing...
  7. CARBON FIBER Iphone Case [by Ion Factory]

CARBON FIBER Iphone Case Original Carbon Fiber Leather Case for Iphone 3G Also available for 2G iphones :) I'll be ordering these for myself soon. Please place your orders if you're interested! These carbon fiber leather cases cannot be found in Malaysia and if the response is good I will...
  8. miccobayb

I have a few I haven't edited but not all my shots are perfect you see..I'm not sure which car is whose coz the plates are blur but I will post all DC5s I've got soon. Sorry!
  9. miccobayb

Question on Open Hood Pictures...Do you want me to add in details or profile of your car? Or add anything at all?
  10. miccobayb

HCOC Track Day 1. Jerry@122 2. 3. There is a video in the other thread..otherwise it is in my blog too.
  11. miccobayb

DC5 Annual Meet/Photoshoot - 11 April 2009

Date: 11th April 2009 Attendees: Aaron - 7771 Darren@soup69 - 9358 Taazry@dcrookie - 5969 Shah@lurzihahs - 5797 Prasath - 8005 Farhan@subcon - 335 Adrian@yks - 6799 Timmy@Vagabond - 1188 Faizal - 889 Lan - 53 Ivan - 49 Terry - 8602 Martin - 5018 Misri - 595 Azzad@nfs - 6317 Jerry@112 - 816...
  12. miccobayb

Sure. Find a way to pass me the pictures and I'll do it. Bump: Continuing.. 2. R&R After Photoshoot [front to back]BabyDhil@jfa9377, Moorthy, Meor@lightningfield, Steve@steviedevil. 3. R&R After Photoshoot Teggy Bums this one i really dunno :/ 4. R&R After Photoshoot Zaki@zk11...
  13. miccobayb

Hey everyone, I will put only this picture for now. Will post pictures slowly when they are done. At the same time, I was wondering if anyone is interested in having all the good photos I've taken put into a CD. 1. Group Shoot
  14. miccobayb

It's okay. I won't tell Jerry or your wife.:listen: They won't know.
  15. miccobayb

:) That means you recognised the wrong wifey...!
  16. miccobayb

Your name please? I dunno your nicknames. lol. I re-looked at my original pictures and...you're Jerry right?
  17. miccobayb

:) I managed to do a Panorama....Phew~ Looks awesome :) Now there's proof of all 15 (how come only 15?) cars. Where did the rest go? Panorama [22nd March 2009] I like this pic coz it shows HOW HARD it was to take and compile these pictures when the cars are on a funny shaped slope -.-""...
  18. miccobayb

I have uploaded pictures in facebook too...Only common friend I can think of besides Dhil, is Jerry.
  19. miccobayb

:) When you're at my blog and you see a picture of your car, click on the link right below the picture that says "comments". Write your name and where your car is positioned in the picture. If there are two cars, I've already written down "TBA [left], TBA[right]. Otherwise, on this forum...
  20. miccobayb

I need ID's of car owners...they are all called TBA now in my blog =/ can anyone help to identify and let me know?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody have try LSD aftermarket from Matspeed or Powerzone?
How about the performance?
Can share the experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience