Search results

1. Proton Preve Plug & Play Items

Have sold my Proton Preve CFE and have the following items to let go. Interested, pls PM or WhatsApp 0123921381. Dealing Method : Cash On Collection. PJ or KL area. 1. RaceChip 2. Redline Washable Airfilter 3. Ultra Racing 19mm Rear Anti roll Bar 4. Works Engineering Turbo Downpipe 5. HID...
  2. Hayden Transmission Oil Cooler

Bigger size unit. Used less than 1 year. Interested call me at 0123921381.
  3. (WTS) Emanage Blue Waja 4G18 Jasma Cams & Pulley

Emanage Blue complete harness with box and clips, Waja 4G18P Jasma 272 Cams & Aerospeed Cam Pulley Location of seller:KL/PJ Interested Call 0123921381
  4. Waja 1.6 Auto

Abandoning my project to fully mod my wife's Waja and will now be selling it for a new ride. Don't have the time to mod and play further. 1 Owner. Original Rims and Paint. Additional items are Engine : Emanage Blue (tuned by GT Auto to 95Whp), Jasma 272 Cams, Aerospeed Cam Pulley, Works...
  5. R3 4-1 Extractor for 4G93

Those interested contact me at 012 3060137.
  6. Toyota Vios 1.5G Year Mid 2006

Silver Metallic. Full service record by UMW Toyota. Very good condition. Lady Owner. RM68,000 Neg. Contact No 012 3060 137
  7. Mivec RS GB

Guys, I understand that there are 2 types. Both with LSD. One that you need to use with the mivec driveshaft and one that can fit with the stock 4G93P drive shafts. Mine is the latter. What is the difference between the 2 and how do we tell what kind of LSD is it? Thought that all stock lsd...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm a 18 years old student, driving wira aeroback 1.3 ori engine (i think its ori, somtimes) with 1.5 interior 1.6 body (wtf?, its is true, no lies and i hate that alot) original grey.... I'm getting my car into whole metalic / pearl white with blue base, but i want to do some air brush on my bornet with mashimaro picture :biggrin: and some tribal on the side...any senior out there have good advise for me? :smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience