Search results

1. M

K&N Air Filters (100% Original)

Best price for 33-2370
  2. M

[WTS] MOTEVO OEM DVD in HD USA Brands

How much for model that without GPS navigation?
  3. M

4G93T Club

How much Haltech Sprint 500 ?
  4. M

Proton Roof Rust

Hi Mrnazmi, a bit off topic, have u heard people register their bodykit with JPJ? For example from wira front bodypart to evo bodypart?
  5. M

4G93T Club

ylkien, how come the halfcut without the o2 sensor? is there any reason people take out the o2 sensor from the halfcut?
  6. M

car rammed in petrol station kiosk

This is a problem of auto tranny car, people always getting confuse on brake pedal and accelarator pedal.
  7. M

How to fix rusty car roof with cheapest price!Maybe DIY?

I did mine a year ago, 1. Remove rust until see the hole 2. Remove all damn glue. 3. Apply "Hammerite Kurust" on rusty area, wait until it dry then apply again. 4. Send my car to weld the hole area, apply some Kurust on weld area. 5. Paint Kurust area with 'Hammerite Direct To Rust Metal...
  8. M

lower arm set and crossmember mounting evo 3

Just want to try my luck here, do you have lancer digital aircond control unit?
  9. M

4G93T Club

Hi guys, can we use RON95??
  10. M

Cusco or GAB ...which is better for wira

Whats the problem with the big shaft compare to the small shaft? Btw, anywhere to service cusco abs?
  11. M

Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

AD, u sent ur to JPJ or Puspakom for inspection.
  12. M

AD, did they give you any letter or prove of passed after the inspection with the photo of your car outlook? How if after few months JPJ stops you and ask to go for inspection again??
  13. M

Philips crystal vision

last week i just kena with police, they issued summon to me rm200 discount rm100. The police man told me they dont care u use HID or normal white halogen, as long as ur light output is white they issue summon. any one of u know how to settle this? Does Puspakom can test our white halogen is...
  14. M

Any lawyer in ZTH? Pls come out and make some comment. Izzit the police or JPJ officer can simply judge anything that they feels the modi is illegal, do they need to prove before they issue summon? Tak kan u nampak tepung u kata itu dadah meh:thefinger: Bump: Any lawyer in ZTH? Pls come out...
  15. M

Wira 1.5 (M) 2001 4G91 Vip No. 26 Matt Black

Hi MrRonin, mind to share some info here? How much u spend for that matte black paint?
  16. M

honda city idsi ecu

Me also looking for this item.
  17. M

Help you import SPORT RIMs from Japan !

ebay Japan can or not??
  18. M

Zerotohundred words & logo

before u do the cut, where u all buy the sticker?
  19. M

Adjustable Hi Lo HOTBITS

For what car???