Search results

1. blade99

Proton Exora Pro and Cons

Not so soon bro...tunggu loan approve dulu...and bla...bla ,,..... Azam pun nak hupgred wira tu ke Exora. Aku tgk overall better than Perodua Alza esp comfort level.....pasnih MBC ride boleh naik MPV lak... Thanks Evo for the comments. Really appreciate it. blade99
  2. blade99

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Do u have a stream budget around 60-70K?
  3. blade99

Satria Neo CPS problem

I understand the car problem happen with earlier CPS engine esp on Satria neo and Gen 2 as well. But the salesman told me it's solved in Exora....so better get Exora mah....a lil underpower ok la.... bigger family members, Time to settle down with MPV. blade99
  4. Proton Exora Pro and Cons

Hi, Would like to know the pro and cons from anybody who have experience using/pinjam Proton Exora. Looking forward to buy this MPV. Still looking for info. In term of Fuel Consumption/Power/Comfort etc. Thank you very much for the info. blade99
  5. blade99

New Perodua Alza!

Yes correct. Alza is using the same engine used in Avanza 1.5 blade99
  6. blade99

New Perodua Alza!

Ive tested both Exora and Alza... My opinion is: a. Exora i. Spacious, better legroom and luggage area ii. Better acceleration. iii. Better suspension, comfy...
  7. blade99

New Perodua Alza!

Alza forum kata kereta nih boleh lari 190-200km/h ....ye ker?
  8. Saga starter problem...please

My wife's saga having problem with the starter ....i guess. Normally happen during morning start there's no sound of the starter just a 'klik' and nothing happen. Just serviced the starter at EON puchong and it do happen again. Any idea is it really the starter or maybe any other...
  9. blade99

cyclone2 or surbo ????????

For example? Changing the ori exhaust system? .............and extracter? Rafly how much? Thanks bro. Good idea for beginner like me...........
  10. blade99

cyclone2 or surbo ????????

Transplant new engine very costly bro................ Just need some midrange improvement, tu jer. Thanks.
  11. cyclone2 or surbo ????????

Hi guys............ Need some ideas on slightly improve my Wira 1.5GLi 2001 acceleration. I'm really look into these 2 items. Both will improve air intake right? Any comment are really welcome....... Thanks. blade99
  12. blade99

car modification on petrol saving

Get MIVEC 1.6 engine. Save petrol and got enough power. If u really want a GO, get VR4 2.0L Turbo. Can easily reach 240km/h. but a bit (maybe a lot) melayang feel with standard suspension system. If the mod too high compare to original version engine, u need to spend a lot on braking...
  13. blade99

NGV convertion

Dont worry petronas and other petrol kiosk will expand when the need increase. Bisnes ma................Sapa tak mau
  14. blade99

Bucket Seat For Sale

nice seat. bump!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I saw in the advertisement there is a dealer in Bintulu Sarawak right? Do they sell everything Powerzone is providing and do they do installation? How about the price? Same as the West Malaysia?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience