Search results

1. J

Honda H22a half cut......

can fit into a bb1 lude?
  2. J

Chop Shop Item..

Hi, i'm looking for a H22a manual halfcut for a BB1. and also a sunroof for the prelude. either glass or metal. mine is already rusting. think you can source? thanks Bump: Hi, i'm looking for a H22a manual halfcut for a BB1. and also a sunroof for the prelude. either glass or metal...
  3. J

TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

ok i've been to rs impressive. showed him the dyno charts and asked him what he could do for me... he told me that the stock bhp for the car is round 160 ( but i think that's the non v-tec version) and anyway i've confirmed with my other mechanic who said that the dyno done was for WHP. sooo...
  4. J

yeah... should have gone to RS instead... sigh.. big mistake. i have the dyno chart. i'll post the charts up once i take a pic of it. i'll go to RS tomorrow i think. what to do.. pay another 250 i guess.
  5. J

need a bit of help from all you sifus... my car is losing lots of power on acceleration u can actually feel the dip in power as it approaches the 3500-4000rpm range and then it accelerates again with no problems. know what is wrong? is it the tuning? cause i just fitted a AFC-neo... didn't use...
  6. J

wow.. nice website! but still posting here because got no time to register.. in between work... sob. hey bear... free to take me to bumifiber? i'll be in KL from the 4th to the 9th. wanna put skirts on my car lah. anyone knows how much for a 2.5inch pipe from the extractor to the exhaust...
  7. J

what strut bar? louismch? spoon? how much?
  8. J

2- 2.2 auto i share louismhc's lack of understanding on the nology cable and ignition coil thingy. what's the conclusion?? good or not? rm1000 on cables is a little crazy man. how is the mugen chip going for u bear? any improvement?
  9. J

arrrggghhh!!! my electronics went haywire!!. anyone know any good electrician in kl?
  10. J

who is doing the copy? any expected problems? i heard that messing around with the ecu usually gives more problems than advantages. but then again... i'll be interested if the price is right. hehehe... since u say can just swap with original chip anytime.
  11. J

TT to melaka... wah... let me know when u guys are coming up north. hahah.
  12. J

welcome ncs11. good to see more luders around. xtreme nights sound interesting bear. would really love to go see what it is about. won't be entering my "less-than-showable" prelude though. hehe. how do u go about getting the tickets?
  13. J

VAFC huh? sounds interesting.. maybe my next mod. maybe the AFC-neo, with color screen and all. hehehe. is it advisable to lower the point where vtec opens? like maybe 4500? instead of the 5200 that mine opens now? poorer fuel consumption i suppose but response? i find that my car is a little...
  14. J

what does (testing) at the end mean? and radiator cap??? do they make that much of a difference?
  15. J

just was wondering what the best mods to better the response/pickup of the car are?
  16. J

haha... chalk one up for the luders..
  17. J

cool.... but isn't it a little of an eyesore on the inside? better to have a sticker no? hehe.. sorry.. my input probably doesn't mean much but just thinking out loud
  18. J

question.... what is the diff between e-manage and vafc in terms of function? i read that a vafc on a stock engine does not necessary increase performance.. true?
  19. J

hi guys... have been away for quite a long time. what did i miss? sorry for not contacting u about the kit hisha. been busy. anyways... spent all my money on tein shocks and HIDs already.. hehehe. no more money for bodykit. going for extractor if i can find one next. mugen? when TT...
  20. J

what does the air adjusting screw do actually? my car also has that idling problem. when i free the gear, my rpm sometimes fluctuates from 800 to 1000. no temperature problem though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

This is my first attempt on engine transplant. I just found a half cut 4G92 MIVEC Auto/Tiptronics (CK4A), have anyone here done a transplant on Satria Neo? Anything I need to take precautious on? Will I be able to use back the Neo dashboard? Any advice and suggestion will be great.

Thanks.

Regards
Thomas
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience