Search results

1. T

Ek9 B16b Engine + Gearbox

bro raptorie54, I am looking for a b16b for my engine replacement. Do you still have it? How much ya the total cost including the installation ( if u can recommend it) and also the jpj stuffs..if u can suggest..reall appreaciate bro!
  2. T

high water temp.

Hello guys..regarding to this issues, i still having this problem and feel sick of it..I did top overhaul twice, and you know the cost that make me crazy. The problem of overheating was occurred to me 6 months ago (Top overhaul for 1st time) and the problem bugging me back recently. After my 2nd...
  3. Coolant caused damage to water pump?

hi to all sifus, Last saturday i did service my radiator and put the coolant inside. The mechanic introduce me with the coolant called Vilvoline (if i'm not mistaken) and of course he promoted very well la...so for me no harm trying if the coolant can keep my engine cool and in good...
  4. T

Can't start engine simptom!

Yes dude.. but this problem is intermitent (kejap jadik kejap tak). I'm planning to check all the considerate parts.
  5. T

Spare tank water level

dude..how much the cost of changing gasket aa...hehe..i think i need to change la due to heating problem...hehehe..aiyoo...byk problem la ini kereta...hahahah
  6. T

dude, it's happend again this morning when my engine in cold condition. I heard the 'click' sound which u said related to the fuel relay. how aa?
  7. T

EJ,EK,SO.....diff??

how about people's call their car EJ6, EJ7..is that the year of the car hv been made?
  8. T

got that dude.. r u sure spark plug play the main roles of this prob besides to check fuel pump relay? sorry dude..i'm a new bee here..so a lot of things to know..
  9. T

thanks dudes! what do u mean colder plugs? u mean a new one?
  10. T

Temp Problem

dudes, Thanks for all the info..appreciate that..i'm monitoring the level of my needle..Currently, is still ok. but i realize my water in my radiator dry quickly and i hv to replace that..well i hope it should be better..
  11. Can't start engine simptom!

Hello to all experts! Dudes, This simptom happend twice..and it could be more simptom that i've to be face later i believe..i cant' start my engine when my engine in heated condition. ( thats mean right after i drove my car in long distance and stopped!). I hv to wait until my engine a...
  12. T

Temp Problem

dude! which one of head engine ? can u show to me the picture of head engine (if possible)..just to get ready if that prob happen again.. thanks
  13. T

Temp Problem

thanks dude, I will take note all the information from u guys. FYI, there was no leaking or blocked on my radioator and oso no prob with my water pump. My mech already indicated that. However, he did said that may be if i faces the similar prob again, that might be a gasket. But i will try to...
  14. T

Temp Problem

ohho..really aa coolric? Well, will see..for me is doesn't matter if the thermostat causing the temp problem or not...what i need is i don't hv to face the problem anymore..ha ha ha.. nway thanks dude..
  15. T

Temp Problem

no thermostat! High temp? Dudes, I've changed the thermostat last saturday, AND u know what? the previous owner of my car already took out the thermostat..no thermostat at all...i believe this is a cause of problem..I pray for it..if not, i'm in trouble....ha ha ha..need to spend more money...
  16. T

Temp Problem

dudes, i'm also facing that problem last month..i went to workshop and they said my radiator was blocked. i'm already service the radiator and it going well after that but last week it happened again once and i believe my mech spoke to me to check on termostat. Is that termostat can...
  17. searching for civic EJ/EK automatic gear knob...

hello everybody.. I'm a new person here and a new civic owner, wanna find a automatic gear knob for my civic EJ. Very hard to find at chopshop and if i found that, they want to sell with one set of gear transmition..no need one set la..just gear knob only.. orait frens...please advice...