Search results

1. 5

Some of the girls from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

:cheers: she was so not my type, well at least for now since she is too skinny. I'll reconsider later when she can gain some weight :lollypop:
  2. 5

Some of the girls from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

cant agree more. and she's only broke up with her previous one early this year if i remember correctly and now got new bf. and please dun ask me where do i know this :burnout:
  3. 5

Mitsubishi Door Step

quoting back my question, pm me ya... :adore: and free bump fr ya
  4. 5

Mitsubishi Door Step

bro, how much does it cost?
  5. 5

SQ stuff for sale

First bump for the year :wavey:
  6. 5

SQ stuff for sale

Hello sifu!! long time no see, damn my life is consuming me now :banghead: free bump for you :wavey:
  7. 5

HOT Area in Kajang !!!

which snooker is that bro? Q2? ehehe.. live in Kajang also, heard about the sepakat area. i've heard a few ragut case there before this and they even did it on daytime. darn those jerks, KTM area also not safe. previously use the komuter to go to work but stopped using it once my sister's friend...
  8. 5

PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

lol... that was funny. but anyway, different people have different opinion so i'm not going to judge either their act or you guys comment. But there's always something to think about if some issue like this been raised ain't it? otherwise our brain will definitely be dead by accepting everything...
  9. 5

Carace Kwan~!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS GUYS... and to CARACE also.. :love:
  10. 5

Carace Kwan~!!!

cannot meh... if i say it to her my face will be like this :embarassed:. and i will keep talking stupid thing and then keep :banghead: because of thinking all the stupid thing i've said to a beautiful person. In a simpler word, i'll froze talking to a beauty like her... same as i've encountered...
  11. 5

Carace Kwan~!!!

wah, so damn lucky arr you. send my regards can arr? and wish her a very happy new year also :adore:
  12. 5

Which Is The Best Components Set....??????

the best one is the best sound thru your ears. u have to audit every one of them to see which one suits you best coz at the end, its you who will be listening not e1 else. But if i were to ask for oppinion, i would definitely go for focal. unless some audio fanatics let me audit their rainbow...
  13. 5

ViDesign cars

OMFG, carace plus joanne samo... say, if i change to ViDesign can also get carace and rose to pose with my car eh? :adore:
  14. 5

The Most Wanted ICE Brand

hey zenn sifu!! how are you been doing. and yes, focal speaker is the best... i've already tried it, now saving the money to get the hold of it. Any suggestion on what amp i could use to complement the speaker?
  15. 5

Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

it is called the balance of G-Force :rofl:
  16. 5

Carace Kwan~!!!

stalker? :hmmmm:
  17. 5

[WTS] Now Release Wira Evo 10 Bodykit Full Set

OMFG!!! Evo 10!!! i'm eager to see the end product. got any pic mr douglas? :wavey:
  18. 5

ViDesign cars

wah... never knew the ViDesign was purely Malaysian idea.. damn good. You guys are really are something, kudos for the team :adore:
  19. 5

Rose Chin

why? cannot meh? i do have many collection of her photo.. since KLIMS 06, ehehehe.. Its what a big fan suppose to do right :p
  20. 5

Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

haha, true enuff... i mean for the ori one :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all our muslim customers, supporters and loyalists SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive safely. Share your love and kindness everywhere. Have a good celebration. Thank you for the solid support. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience