Search results

1. Nissan Sentra N16 SR16 Neo VVL

Letting go fo my beloved Nissan Sentra N16 with SR16 Neo VVL engine transplant. Below are the details : Engine : Full set B15 halfcut 5speed Manual LSD SR16 Neo VVL Upstroke SR20VE crankshaft, piston Dyno 182HP at GT Auto SR20DET injector Double layer Aluminum Radiator Silicon water and...
  2. D

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

Let by gones be by gones. It doesn't matter who's right and wrong...Let's drop the past and look into the future. I believe there are still some active rally driver and fans our there now (cause I'm one of'em.) who are still very actively attached to this lovely motorsport. And if I'm not...
  3. D

Nissan SR16-VVL NEO 175HP Blue Top

Buuumper.
  4. D

bumper issue ---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 PM ---------- nice bumper
  5. D

Satria R3 for sale

Hey buddy, you still yet to arrabge for me to view the car:) ---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 PM ---------- I meant arrange...
  6. D

Ahhh...i see. Not touching la, just shocked and curios on that comment:) By the way, it's a fast car!:) Kudos to Hugo on a great job.
  7. D

Whoaah! Fullslick, that's a very bold statement buddy! You got a better car to recommend?:) N/A with that kind of HP and response and not to forget...fun to drive:) I'm waiting for you're reply. Thanks
  8. D

WTS Olympus Ferrari 2004 Digital Camera

Price is negotiable. Call to further discuss. 012-2240978
  9. WTS Olympus Ferrari 2004 Digital Camera

Cheers to all especially Ferrari fans. I'm selling off this beautiful collectors item. Got it in a lucky draw. Reason for selling, I've already got another 2 units of digital camera. Price is RM2,500.00 Very rare item that comes with certificate and it has a pouch, with a camera sling and a...
  10. D

Carlsberg Beer For Sale

Cool bro, call me when your back. Cheers
  11. Carlsberg Beer For Sale

Hi to all forumers, I have 2cartons(24bottle/carton)of Carlsberg to sell off. It's the new look bottle like what you can see in clubs, not the old traditional ones seen in coffee shops. Price is RM85 per carton. Supermarkets are selling around RM120 per carton. If you get 2cartons at one go, we...
  12. D

Nissan Silvia S13 For Sale

gimme sum time guys, i very the computre illiterate...hehe...
  13. D

guys, thousand apologies la...got problem uploading pics. Size too big. Will try other alternatives to let you guys view it.
  14. D

Used Sporty Sun Shade For Sale - Cratoni SpeedBlade

Any1?Price is negotiable...
  15. D

Pics coming soon...
  16. Used Sporty Sun Shade For Sale - Cratoni SpeedBlade

Used sun shade for sale :(Just one hairline scratch on the lens) Brand : CRATONI (Made in Germany) Model : SPEEDBLADE Specs : Highly flexible frame(see pic attached) with 3 interchangeable lens(Black, Light Blue & Clear). Comes with a pouch and with a head strap that clips on to the frame...
  17. D

Car still available. Price is negotiable.
  18. D

So sorry guys, owner wants to let go at Rm78k neg. View to appreciate. Please call him. Thanks
  19. Nissan Silvia S13 For Sale

Helping a friend to spread the words. Call him direct to inquire, deal or view. I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot me. Genuine seller looking for genuine buyer. Car : Nissan Silvia S13 Year : 91' Mods at a glance : Converted to S15 body, CF bonnet, Recaro seats, LSD, Hi Cam, Twin Plate Clutch...
  20. D

Cheap used bowling ball

orite taiko, pls let me know once you've come back. Good luck and high game!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone teach me how to spray the engine cam cover?

need to remove it from engine before spray?

need to peel off the original coating before spraying? <_<

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience