Search results

1. S

Proton Putra

nice car and well taken care... free bump...
  2. S

Satria Neo GSR Turbo

i am wondering how you install the 4th engine mounting. Neo come with 3 engine mounting only. Will JPJ endorsed on ur 4th mounting? Can the modified engine mounting withstand the torque and power? Do you have pic of the modded mounting?
  3. S

News: Singaporean evo8 got stolen in KL

my reply to him will be "Welcome to Malaysia":wavey:
  4. S

B14 owner club!!

u got lubang or not? for all the parts
  5. S

B14 owner club!!

hey sifus....wanna ask how much to convert B14 auto to manual? - gearbox - clutch pedal - manual shifter - console - clutch pump (master & secondary) - Clutch cover & plate - flywheel - gearbox mounting - workmanship complete set and where is the best place to convert? prefer Klang vally area
  6. S

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

50km or less...if ur meter still accurate
  7. S

B14 owner club!!

i was thinking to keep 2 finger gab between tyre and fender...
  8. S

B14 owner club!!

thanks for the reply guys.....recently i see more and more ppl modding B14...but most of it are not lowered i wonder why..some are lowered but not much...there are still big gab between fender and the tyre...
  9. S

B14 owner club!!

hi guys...like to ask....can a B14 masuk 15" offset 35 , tyre 195/55/15 and lowered? will it rub the fender?
  10. S

proton wira 1.8Doch(a) With sequential NGV system For sale

u got that right...... may be this is the reason why no one look at ur car...:sleep:
  11. S

1.8 mivec management?need advises from all sifu

i stay in rawang....come come show me...:itsme:
  12. S

Proton Satria VTEC Edition ...

good idea...at least the engine wont suka suka burn by itself:thefinger: ...
  13. S

What can I do with Satria Neo's Campro Engine?

hello.... im a Neo owner....if i a new GTI and Neo selling the same price then i will choose GTI... i want throttle reponse and torque more than top speed..... the question is, u want top speed or torque+response?
  14. S

Satria - Campro

do u guys know how much for a Gen2 halfcut from singapore? RM18k...believe or not :adore: stick to mitsu....
  15. S

Advan Rg Gold 16 pcd 114

offset 31...hmmm.....wont kena fender?
  16. S

Honda Garage Sales!!!

yeah...best posting
  17. S

honda crx for sale

pls send me pic... [email protected]
  18. S

Monster 4 salE

wow....where u get the idea for the monster custom bumper? this? or this?
  19. S

Bil Tech Car Alarm System(Titanium Casing Series)

too bad my car still under warranty....otherwise confirm take.... free bump
  20. S

Honda Dc5 Recaro Seat For Sale!

too bad it's red....if black i confirm take..... free bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some leaked photos of the BMW M5 Concept that will take center stage at the Shanghai Motor Show later this month. Of course by using the ‘concept’ theme in the naming, it’s merely BMW’s way of saying that this is exactly what the production car will look like but probably minus the black wheels. It also means that the official details such as power and performance figures will follow later...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience