Search results

1. R

Waja or Gen-2?

hehehe :lol: :lol:
  2. R

Waja Electric Side Mirror

If anyone really has any info on this, I would like to know too, been searching high and low for it. I want the one where you can retract the mirror, like Waja X 865344 [/b] ever heard of wpc?
  3. R

Proton Waja Electronics

aha!
  4. R

Waja Engine

yawn!
  5. R

Do U Think Tat 1.6 Mivec Can Beat Gti?

can, if u know what ur doing with engine lah!
  6. R

My Waja front head light always fuse..why???

i went to the accessories shop last week..just change my buld to tungstrum brand..cost me RM25 per bulb..the guy say waja voltage not stable...so must install volt stabilizer wiring/ground wiring to stabilize the battery voltage...it will cost around RM85 to install it... 886701 [/b] hahaha...
  7. R

GAB & Mines Adjustable for Sales!

Autotrans 1. Cud u pls quote to me the price of a. PU rear top mount (is that what u call it?) b. PU bush for the rear c. Coil springs 4x unit front and rear for coilovers d. spring seat and height adjuster for 4x shocks 2. do u have the followings spring length and kg's?:-...
  8. R

oil press running 8 bars

116kpa....ur claiming its too hi or too low?
  9. R

Adjustable APM Coilovers for sale.

ahh....atleast i saw the photo....its a twintube.... what is the spring rate? 250.50 and 250.30?
  10. R

SMT5

u can do self tuning... if u know how to read ur AF ratio from dyno readings or AF meter without them....u wont get the best of it...
  11. R

Apexi afc for sell 1 button

rm120 :)
  12. R

rm 100
  13. R

LOtus PROton Sport Coupe

i heard Proton "SEPANG" is coming in future...not wierd name if use for location but seems ugly for a car...but from what i heard...this is gonna be a real sports brancd new proton car for enthusiast driver.... hopw the rumours become reality looh...
  14. R

Adjustable fuel regulator

cool...will definitely keep this as future reference If after increasing 10PSI and car still run lean, then you might have problem with: 1. Fuel Pump - getting old and weak 2. Injectors - Varnish sediment developed in the passages** 3. Fuel Filter - Simple dirty case 4. Fuel Lines - Bent due...
  15. R

Adjustable APM Coilovers for sale

without knowing wether its mono or twintube...why shud i? i only looking for mono....coz im freak about suspension
  16. R

hi CAMS....

agree with boink... :lol:
  17. R

0-100kmh Test

hehe....funny but i do belieeve a turbo charged car can go as fast as that... but dont be surprise a stock gti runs in APM with base MMC ecu can shoot 7.28sec at 0-100...how to beat that?
  18. R

Lightening The Flywheel

500gram is the maximum if u want lighten ur flywheel or u might loose momentum for topspeed...
  19. R

delete...

just asking...do u think the gti rear seats can fit waja?
  20. R

im also have one u want it kaa [/b] of course if u agree the price between 120-150 depended on conditions and looks.... how? if u agree then sms me at 0123992407 so we can arrange the appointment...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

basically im driving a 1981 toyota corona(TT-132).. i have been told tht cars tht were produced before 1985 are non-galvanized metal.. so the metal will degrade dractically over time and become soft... is this true? and will it be worth it to maintain and mod my car? i've spent about 10k so far restoring it cuz it was a mess when i got it.. i want an engine transplant but im not sure wht to get.. AE101 and AE111 is front wheel drive.. mine is a rear wheel drive... and my surrent 3T engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience