Search results

1. jeheyr

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

ya lor, everyone want to be a leader... then 1 car has 5-6 different club to full fill the rear windscreen.. :laugh:
  2. jeheyr

What do you call this?

Weber Carb or 4 throttle.. you can refer to old thread below: http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?threads/modification-of-4-throttle-in-engine-4g93-na.13123/
  3. jeheyr

Chop shop windshield

it's better to use Insurance cover rather than you bought the half-cut one. In condition, if it only has crack you can wait for insurance renewal then add windscreen cover for almost rm100 if i'm right. But then if there is thousand cracks, i recommend you go for halfcut which might be far more...
  4. jeheyr

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

everyone got their own family.. then facebook has killed all the online forum.. :banghead:
  5. jeheyr

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

Hi everyone.. glad to see some posts here.. I'm moving to shah alam Sek 7.. I can join but can't go back too late.. already has 2 small kids liao.. If you have any TT session, let me know or PM me.. also can text me or invite me to your whatsapp group.. 017-6492130..
  6. jeheyr

Suprima S

oh sorry.. I replied you for this statement: "Pick up not bad ! Acceleration is great ! You will not notice that your car already on 100 kph haha !" Eh, no offense ya.. from my view, most of 2.0L engine will take less time to reach 100kph..
  7. Advanti N993 (Licensed by Enkei) 18" with Tyre

Hi All, It's very long time not selling my stuff here. Here my first selling post since 7-8 years: Item: Rim Advanti N993 Size: 18" 7.5jj 5 holes 114 Tyre Size: 215/40/18 (70% thread left) Price: RM950 (neg) Location: Shah Alam Sek 7 Contact: 0176492130 Nik Reason Selling: Downgrade to 17" as I...
  8. jeheyr

Suprima S

glad to hear you're happy :banana: I thought it's normal if you drive 1.8 and 2.0 car.. got turbo-charged some more..
  9. jeheyr

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

I'm moving out from Ampang, too sad. Last time got TT session, only 4 cars.. Facebook has killed everything :(
  10. jeheyr

Proton Satria GTI body kit?

i want to cry when I saw your car. It's really makes us proud. if you can arrange shipping, i will buy for you.... FOR FREE!
  11. jeheyr

dc5r's engine install in fd1..

Everyone keep saying plug and play.. But the real thing is its totally different. Yes you can put dc5r engine to fd1, but a lot of thing need to be done. You have to modified some engine n gbox mounting (by fabricate bracket). And you need to use dc5r dshaft and brembo. And the wiring for...
  12. jeheyr

Graco all in one car seat

is the picture including the car seat? or it already attached to stroller in picture?
  13. jeheyr

Recommendation for 225/45R17 and 245/40R17

i have hankook rs3, 245/40/17. :wavey: used only for 4 laps in sepang. pm me if interest.
  14. jeheyr

Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

stock fd2r can reach almost 270km/h. if he changed gear ratio to long one (since there is a lot short ratio selling out there, its possible would have long ratio), with haltech somemore.. boleh kot... :biggrin:
  15. jeheyr

Knocking/Pinging - Really bad or harmless?

I have experience with knocking.. my previous b20 piston crack..
  16. jeheyr

Fully Loaded Honda Civic B16A DOHC VTEC With 270 HP Yr2001

Im looking for ek4 doors. Is this car using type R cam? 270hp?? :adore: please pm me your best price. TQ
  17. jeheyr

Mitsubishi Evolution 9

already sold your car? still Bring.Up.Your.Post? :biggrin:
  18. jeheyr

[WTS] One car halfcut (sparepart)

hi there, do you have one car half cut for FD2r and DC5r?
  19. jeheyr

AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

Damn... i thought i missed something here... but when i saw the last post... im sad...
  20. jeheyr

Subaru Impreza STI V8 03/08

which bank that you mentioned can get 85-90% loan?