Search results

1. liauchinfoo

BMW E36 front hood..cheap

What is the price you are looking at?
  2. liauchinfoo

Fs : 325 bmw

It is a 325i with M50B25 engine if not mistaken, impossible to be a 328i engine.
  3. liauchinfoo

used brembo 4 pot for bmw e36

Is the disk dual layer and the pads are still thick? Which halfcut does this brake come from? E36 M3? or 328i or 325i? Best price please. Thanks.
  4. liauchinfoo

My Lancer Dashboard Project

My might use adhesive promoter to spray the first layer before spraying the 2nd layer for the color you want. The adhesive promoter cost about RM15/can if I'm not mistaken. Bump: My might use adhesive promoter to spray the first layer before spraying the 2nd layer for the color you want. The...
  5. liauchinfoo

Mugen RNR to let go

nice white mugen rim. free bump for you bro! Bump: nice white mugen rim. free bump for you bro!
  6. liauchinfoo

BMW E30 M-TechII Complete Bodypart

Item location, is it around Kedah or Penang? Are you Zaiyad?
  7. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

Hi sakuragi, many info from there and I learn a few from there too. Thanks and looking to see you soon.
  8. liauchinfoo

BMW FOR SALe...

Asking price pls and the car location?
  9. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

Hi 5115 and sakuragi, Thanks for the input. I think before as what you think, M50B25 more power advantage than M52B25, and both sharing the same torque specification, but M52B25's power and torque happen at the lower rpm compare to M50B25, which I assume that it will have a better power band...
  10. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

Hi sakuragi, Thanks for sharing with me your damage and experience. So currently you having a M50B20 or M50B25? Initially you use back the original ZP 5 speed auto that come with it and now you change to E36 getrag 220 manual? May I know how much the gearbox cost you? I already get my E30...
  11. liauchinfoo

BMW E30 M-tech spoiler

Can I pay some deposit up front and take it during CNY? Around 28-31 Jan 2009?
  12. liauchinfoo

new engine 4 my 318 1985

me too, registered as a member already. Hope to see you all soon on the Kg. Gajah track day if I'm there. May I know who should I contact if I wish to go?
  13. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

Hi sakuragi, mind to share with me how much you get the half cut or just the engine alone, how about the labour cost and do you use back your gearbox or use the gearbox that come with the M50B25TU? Manual or auto gearbox?
  14. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

I have a E30 year 1983/84 2 doors with M20B20 manual. I heart people saying it is only possible to plonk in the M50B25 engine on those facelift model year 1988 and above, is that true?
  15. liauchinfoo

new engine 4 my 318 1985

I think I not yet joint. By the way, how to joint and is it only bimmersclub member can enter the Kg. Gajah race day, either as a racer or just a spactator?
  16. liauchinfoo

BMW E30 M-tech spoiler

Please let me know the location in KL. Thanks.
  17. liauchinfoo

buying bmw e30

Bro 5115, plesae share with me some knowledge of plonking a M50B25 in a E30, ok?
  18. liauchinfoo

new engine 4 my 318 1985

Anyone going to the Kg. Gajah on 21 Feb 2009 with their lovely Bimmer?
  19. liauchinfoo

BMW E30 M-tech spoiler

Please PM me your best price, serious and interested buyer from Penang here. Hope to close the deal soon.
  20. liauchinfoo

Question on RCA cable legth required

Yap, if your monoblock amp has 2 RCA input, means that Left + Right side, then just use 1 pair of RCA from your Alpine HU Sub (L+R) to hook up direct to your monoblock amp (L+R), from your amp, should be able to set steareo (means use both L+R input and output to your subwoofer with either 1...